Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

What’s the matter.Are you afraid of getting the flu.Maybe you don’t like needles.
Im not afraid of covid havent worn a mask since this insanity started only wear it if challenged at terminals management and force other places to call the police on me who just tell me to leave who get upset at them for nuisance call most places dont enforce mask mandate I'll take my business elsewhere. I'm afraid of blood clots, heart issues and other mysterious side effects plus I still may want to have another kid worry about fertility issues too. If you want the vaccine get it but no one should forced.

Last edited:
A mandate is not a law enacted by congress I hope the courts overturn this I'm not getting a vaccine.
It's an Exec Order, not a law. He CAN order Government Employees to get it, but not Private Companies. And Biden knows it. There will be lawsuits calling for immediate injunctions, as soon as he signs it. I expect SCOTUS to order it stopped immediately, as they stopped the CDC stopping of the eviction order

Disclaimer- I've already gotten the Pfizer last March.

Don’t bring it up .It’s all about public safety.If you don’t understand .It’s all about the many and not the few rock heads.That won’t get it.You personal preference means nothing..It’s just not about all you. File a grievance.
If you have a vaccine you are safe.
Nobody else needs one for you to be safe.
And if you think I need one, that means you don't think it works.
Only a psychopath would make everybody get one because they don't feel safe with their own.

It's about a few making huge money and holding too much power....not the many.

He exempted the USPS.......who goes to every address in the nation daily.
There is no science.
It is the sickest abuse of power in our lifetime and his economy is gonna go straight to the sewer and stay there.
Pfizer can be sued after 2024.....no mandates should be honored until at least then.

Im not afraid of covid havent worn a mask since this insanity started only wear it if challenged at terminals management and force other places to call the police on me who just tell me to leave who get upset at them for nuisance call most places dont enforce mask mandate I'll take my business elsewhere. I'm afraid of blood clots, heart issues and other mysterious side effects plus I still may want to have another kid worry about fertility issues too. If you want the vaccine get it but no one should forced.
Good point , how many terminals we go to drivers from all over, maybe a couple positive test but I haven’t heard of a single death or serious illness at any terminal