Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

Day 1 dozens of suits will be filed by the end of day 1 a federal judge will place an immediate stop to the dictators decree. Violations of the 1st 4th and 5th amendments to the constitution. You can also sue your employer.

Here we have Moderna admitting they designed their vaccine in just 2 days. The average time for FDA approval for a drug is 12 years.

Throughout the 1930s and into the 1960s, doctors smoked and even suggested it eased one’s tensions. Cigarettes, in truth, were starting to be linked to lung cancer during the 1940s based on studies from epidemiology, animal experiments, cellular pathology, and chemical analytics. Cigarette manufacturers, like Gates and the drug companies today, disputed this evidence and also called it an “orchestrated conspiracy.” Interesting how “conspiracy” keeps coming up as a defense.

We have ABSOLUTELY no idea what these vaccines will do long-term. Anyone against them is called a conspiracy theorist just as they did against those who were sounding the alarm about smoking. Any company mandating vaccines is simply not protecting their employees. I'm not submitting to forced medical ****.

What are you going to refuse to drive a truck that has been driven by an unvaccinated driver lol? Go fuch yourself and your vaccine call me an idiot maybe I'll be waiting in the parking lot to breathe on you!
Aww hit a nerve with a moron! You'd be willing to take a horse de-wormer or drink some bleach like your idiot idol Drumpf said to do.

Aww hit a nerve with a moron! You'd be willing to take a horse de-wormer or drink some bleach like your idiot idol Drumpf said to do.
You are the one drinking the Kool-aid! I would never take or drink that crap because I'm not getting sick. Remember the only reason why you still have a job here is because of Trump bailing out Yellow.

That's a private biz, not being ordered by Government. They can do that anytime they desire. It's the "New Reset" partnership where Government and Corporations work together to run our lives. Coming with ways to control Credit thru scores that use our Social Sites, Environmental Actions, and Political posts.
I would think it's due to Biden saying OSHA was gonna make sure businesses comply.

That's a private biz, not being ordered by Government. They can do that anytime they desire. It's the "New Reset" partnership where Government and Corporations work together to run our lives. Coming with ways to control Credit thru scores that use our Social Sites, Environmental Actions, and Political posts.
Business and government have run our lives our whole life Jimmy.
If they don't get what they want thru business, they do it thru government. If they don't get what they want thru government, they do it thru business. And since our unions are reliant on their brand name companies to survive....if they can't get it the first 2 ways they use the third.

The businessman freedom sold out America to AntiChrist policy and Communist China.
Freedom to profit rules all.

Business and government have run our lives our whole life Jimmy.
If they don't get what they want thru business, they do it thru government. If they don't get what they want thru government, they do it thru business. And since our unions are reliant on their brand name companies to survive....if they can't get it the first 2 ways they use the third.

The businessman freedom sold out America to AntiChrist policy and Communist China.
Freedom to profit rules all.
I was right there with you until your always present slant that Freedom to profit appears wrong. Freedom to profit is no different than Freedom to fail. Freedom (Liberty) is Personal Choice, which is our Liberty, which comes from God.

We (so far) have the freedom to choose where we live, what house we buy, what car we buy, what food we buy, what school we send our kids to, and what job we work so we can provide for the life we choose to live. We also have the personal choice of whether or not to inject our bodies with the Covid Vaccine. I took it- you won't. Life goes on, and neither of us affects the other. This shouldn't be the Government's (or anyone else's) business.....

What I find ironic is, the same people who said it was discrimination, wrong, or ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ to demand that Africans coming to the US with Ebola (during the Obama Admin) be quarantined as to not spread the deadly disease- are now the ones declaring that everyone MUST be vaccinated, so as to not spread a disease that appears to be 99% not deadly. Those same ones also ignore our open southern border, and claim we are ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ to mention that...

What I find ironic is, the same people who said it was discrimination, wrong, or ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ to demand that Africans coming to the US with Ebola (during the Obama Admin) be quarantined as to not spread the deadly disease- are now the ones declaring that everyone MUST be vaccinated, so as to not spread a disease that appears to be 99% not deadly.
Fauci used Remdesivir for them in Africa. For Ebola. And they stopped using it because it killed to many people.
Now hospitals use Remdesivir which is not fully approved from what I heard. Not sure of the spelling and feel free to research that on browsers other than Google.

Don't buy the lie. Biden appointed Fauci's wife to become temp FDA Commissioner to get temp Emergency Use and Full Authorization clearance. Bogus data was used. I would rather go on ESL than get the vax. You are not medically fit. There is a reason the AU Commissioner of Health had to issue an authorization to give a poison (the vax) to humans. You might as well drink ethylene glycol instead of putting it in your radiator or master cylinder. In a few years, they will kill the number of people they want to and you could return to work. Otherwise get a medical or religious exemption. It takes 4 oz to kill you. There is a reason they exempted themselves from taking it. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16226155/

Last edited:
I agree with Howard Stern 110%.

"We're trapped in a country with imbeciles," he added. "Guess what? When we get COVID, we don't end up in the hospitals so we don't overload the hospitals. So what did I say? We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don't want you. We want you to all, either go to the hospital and stay home, die there with your COVID. Don't take the cure, but don't clog up our hospitals with your covid when you finally get it. Stay home, don't bother with science, it's too late. Go f**** yourself, we just don't have time for you."
Ask that assholes Stern why the NYC hospitals didn't use Trump's Navy ship hospital not the tent hospitals when there.......when ya find out the answer is that's it's a huge money racket and they're milking every dime they can over Covid and clogging up hospitals to do so......Im sure Howie would find the perfect lawyer from his daddy's line to sue the Hell out of them. They have plenty of money to own enough property and floors to handle the issues......but they won't spend it....its all about making it.
Trusting the hospitals with handling patients is like trusting the upper echelon of YRC with freight and money anymore. Think.

Article 3 Section 1 paragraphs h and i.
Whenever a member comes up with an Article and Section and subsection.....the rebuttal tends to be......there is always Another Article and Section or subsection.....which "balances that out" or something along them lines....making sure that the member is always wrong for questioning.
How bout we look for that "counterbalance"...or whatever it might be referred to as.
Not that I'd ever expect that.

Sadly, Brother there are few thing more dangerous than someone who thinks they know what they are talking about. The new regulation will be issued by the Department of Labor, which has sole jurisdiction over issues involving work place safety (OSHA). But there is no shortage of break room lawyers on here. As you have correctly pointed out, the debate was settled 116 years ago. The fine to employers who fail to enforce this, is $14,000 per incident.
What was the speed limit 116 years ago? 46mph on a horse?
Maybe it's time to change it.