Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

What was the speed limit 116 years ago? 46mph on a horse?
Maybe it's time to change it.
What the Court "solved" 116 years ago, is that State Legislatures have the Right and the Duty to create Laws, as it has since 1789's Ratification of our Constitution.

Holding
The police power of a state must be held to embrace at least such reasonable regulations established directly by legislative enactment to protect public health and safety.

To my knowledge, not a single State Legislature has passed a law requiring a Covid Vaccine.

Whenever a member comes up with an Article and Section and subsection.....the rebuttal tends to be......there is always Another Article and Section or subsection.....which "balances that out" or something along them lines....making sure that the member is always wrong for questioning.
How bout we look for that "counterbalance"...or whatever it might be referred to as.
Not that I'd ever expect that.
If you find a Article that supports your assertion, please post it for all to read. Take all the time you need...........

Not much to debate here your road drivers on the sweat hog side or northerners suck inside on the sweat hog size soooooo you have to get the shot.
May loose a Democrat or two from complications but hey that’s a good thing.

The time is now for all carriers to get together and put this country to a standstill. Union, non union, truckload, Ltl, tankers, flatbed etc. Will never happen but man think of the wake up call we could send this country.
The ltl has the power to overturn this in a heartbeat. It would only take 5 days. But to get everyone on the same page, well forget about it! I am hoping the nurses stick together and walk out. The majority of them are already mandated. 5 days would shut down the health care system.

What the Court "solved" 116 years ago, is that State Legislatures have the Right and the Duty to create Laws, as it has since 1789's Ratification of our Constitution.

Holding
The police power of a state must be held to embrace at least such reasonable regulations established directly by legislative enactment to protect public health and safety.

To my knowledge, not a single State Legislature has passed a law requiring a Covid Vaccine.
I'm no lawyer...of course....but take a look at this one regarding employers.

I was right there with you until your always present slant that Freedom to profit appears wrong. Freedom to profit is no different than Freedom to fail. Freedom (Liberty) is Personal Choice, which is our Liberty, which comes from God.

We (so far) have the freedom to choose where we live, what house we buy, what car we buy, what food we buy, what school we send our kids to, and what job we work so we can provide for the life we choose to live. We also have the personal choice of whether or not to inject our bodies with the Covid Vaccine. I took it- you won't. Life goes on, and neither of us affects the other. This shouldn't be the Government's (or anyone else's) business.....
Remember that when the abortion issue comes up!

I get both sides!
I still think we live in "The land of the free" and we have first amendment rights to speak our mind and opinions.
Do what you feel comfortable with for yourself and family!
I walk into places all the time with no mask and my wife walks next to me with a mask on. I do me and she does her. We don't fight about it or argue, although she does know I carry quite a bit of life insurance so maybe she is smiling under that mask?

I get both sides!
I still think we live in "The land of the free" and we have first amendment rights to speak our mind and opinions.
Do what you feel comfortable with for yourself and family!
I walk into places all the time with no mask and my wife walks next to me with a mask on. I do me and she does her. We don't fight about it or argue, although she does know I carry quite a bit of life insurance so maybe she is smiling under that mask?
I haven’t wore a mask since last year. Not vaccinated. Nobody around me has dropped dead around me. Covid has been in my household twice. The pandemic is over. Only people keeping it alive are democrats, big pharma, Fraudci, and the media. It’s time to move on.

Remember that when the abortion issue comes up!
Last I saw, murder is illegal. Do you disagree?

My stance is that it appears legal now to murder your own children. So to be consistent, do away with child abuse laws, and let those that desire to murder their kids, do it at any age. Then, those that would, can face God and try to explain their actions upon their own death.

I won't murder any of my descendants....

I haven’t wore a mask since last year. Not vaccinated. Nobody around me has dropped dead around me. Covid has been in my household twice. The pandemic is over. Only people keeping it alive are democrats, big pharma, Fraudci, and the media. It’s time to move on.
I have to admit when Tony G. who use to be a road driver out of Milwaukee died from covid it did make me rethink the whole getting a shot thing. He was quite a bit younger than me and I thought healthier, I have never seen his medical records. I was told (in a drivers room down in Joliet by a Rockford driver) that Tony was in the hospital for almost 2 months and he said they were taking his blood out and doing something to it and putting it back in? I have to be honest when he told me that story it kind of scared me. He also told me Tony was really against the shot and his wife actually snuck behind his back and got it because she knew how mad he would have been. This is all from another driver so I don't know of it's 100 percent accurate but it sure does make a difference when it kills someone you know!

Aww hit a nerve with a moron! You'd be willing to take a horse de-wormer or drink some bleach like your idiot idol Drumpf said to do.
Horse dewormer is safer if you take the right one. Unlike the vax which required the AU Health Commisioner issue an Authorization to Administer Poison to Humans. Did you enjoy your anti-freeze injections? Imagine all that it's doing to your body. Better yet, research it.

I'm no lawyer...of course....but take a look at this one regarding employers.

That is why Biden appointed Fauci's wife FDA Commissioner to make sure the bogus study resulted in a full approval without any further information, study or debate within the FDA.

Nothing about not wanting the vaccine there. Imagine that.
Don't want to show any truth to the dictatorship. Everybody is supposed to want it to make Joe and DC happy.
You are right about not giving a reason for the mass call off....but, it hasn't been reported that anyone quit, and that it wasn't all of the drivers and monitors.... about 40%...40% is significant though and I applaud them for standing up for what they believe in....