Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

Strangely, I agree with you. Get the shot or don't, your choice. The vaccine is available and it works. I may catch Covid and get sick but the unvaccinated are 11 times more likely to die than I am.
Refuse the shot. If you die you die. I don't care. I think that's irresponsible and dumb but I'm not their mother and it's not my problem.
In the end, Covid will become just another flu. The vulnerable unvaccinated will either die off or survive the virus and have natural immunity. Again, their choice, not my problem.
Who knows, if enough of them die, it could save social Security and the pension funds.
You can't prove that there is no data to support that.

Trip, you know I love ya.
I go to a crowded bar unmasked and catch COVID.
You cross the street not looking and get hit by a car.

I have a 2% chance of going to hospital.
Are there statistics for getting hit by a car? Lol

Note: I already had COVID, so its zero for me. Jaloc mentioned wearing a 4x Tshir, so his odds ain’t that great….:17142:
BD you know I love you too and I think you realize that what I was trying to show in my posts/responses to Jaloc was the fallacy of his logic. I never ( I don't think so anyway) told him or anyone else to get the shot, that's their choice. I do think it's a good thing to get it (I did) but I understand if people are reluctant to get it. It was his flawed logical reasoning that I was challenging. Anyway, time to get back to serious stuff, like mirrors and their long term effect on people. :smile new:

BD you know I love you too and I think you realize that what I was trying to show in my posts/responses to Jaloc was the fallacy of his logic. I never ( I don't think so anyway) told him or anyone else to get the shot, that's their choice. I do think it's a good thing to get it (I did) but I understand if people are reluctant to get it. It was his flawed logical reasoning that I was challenging. Anyway, time to get back to serious stuff, like mirrors and their long term effect on people. :smile new:
Before we all have one big group "love hug", I want to go on record stating that everyone involved should mask up first. LOL!!!

Sadly, Brother there are few thing more dangerous than someone who thinks they know what they are talking about. The new regulation will be issued by the Department of Labor, which has sole jurisdiction over issues involving work place safety (OSHA). But there is no shortage of break room lawyers on here. As you have correctly pointed out, the debate was settled 116 years ago. The fine to employers who fail to enforce this, is $14,000 per incident.
I thought it was the Congress that had to write law and set fines for everything to be legal, not the President under Executive Order. With the multitude of law suits coming it won’t take long for the SCOTUS to rule and set precedent.

Last edited:

OSHA will not require employers to report adverse effects of the vaccine. Why ?​

I certainly hope that employers won’t be allowed to administer the jab so why would they be required to report adverse effects. Anyone getting the jab should be going to medical facility or seeing an authorized administrator. The person getting the jab should be reporting any adverse effects to medical professional, not your local dispatcher or supervisor.

I certainly hope that employers won’t be allowed to administer the jab so why would they be required to report adverse effects. Anyone getting the jab should be going to medical facility or seeing an authorized administrator. The person getting the jab should be reporting any adverse effects to medical professional, not your local dispatcher or supervisor.

At 309, High Pants, and Roadway Spy will be administering the jab in the break room.