Yellow | The pension changes ball rolling soon?

wolf

Stinks around here lately
Credits
Kline Delivers Remarks on Multiemployer Pension Reform at Bloomberg Government Event

WASHINGTON, D.C. | May 1, 2014 -
Good morning. I appreciate that kind introduction and would like to begin by extending my thanks to Bloomberg Government for hosting us this morning, as well as to the Quality Construction Alliance for its support of today’s event. You are shining light on an important issue that frankly hasn’t received the attention it deserves.

Kline Delivers Remarks on Multiemployer Pension Reform at Bloomberg Government Event | Education & the Workforce Committee

right or wrong , something has to be done !!! still say they need to find a way to START to switch over to a MATCHING 401-K type of retire plan , and I know the 1st thing you with say but what about the ones now , and YES their has to be way to get this done & not affect them .

The current laws expire 12/31/14 so something should come down shortly. Even if it's just a kick the can down the road extension of existing laws, which is what I expect to happen. Nobody wants to grab the bull by the horns.

right or wrong , something has to be done !!! still say they need to find a way to START to switch over to a MATCHING 401-K type of retire plan , and I know the 1st thing you with say but what about the ones now , and YES their has to be way to get this done & not affect them .

No they're going to be affected along with everyone else.