FedEx Freight | the people that work for FedEx

If your a happy camper, management will push the envelope until you start whining again. Then they know they've done their job, and they are the happy campers.

I find it best just to smile and go about your business and that seems to make them nervous... Then when they say somethin stupid to you just chuckle then when they ask what's so funny....JUST SMILE!!!!:smile:

I've noticed the folks here at the "Purple Machine" seem to get more and more faster every year! Even the old farts that use the full 30min to hook. One of our 30min users have cut his time down to the 27-25min mark now....lol. The terminal mgr said "He works out now, I see him at the gym sometimes"...lol....But why are Fedex workers always moving at the speed of blurred lightning????

It's funny to hear everyone come on here and complain about the company. Honestly, this is the best company that I ever worked for. We all have some complaints, but it's not all that bad. One day I would like to go into management. The other thing is none of you will call people in upper management to address your concerns. Oh yeah when they do come to the centers to talk to drivers, none of you address your concerns to them. Instead you come on here and complain about it. It's not doing you any good coming on here and crying. This site was intended for information. It wasn't intended for you all to cry like little babies.

Snickers came out with a drink now for really bad work days , for faster relief than just the candy bar ! :lmao:
82671c5c05aea06f0f3a3bb7b1cab158.jpg

It's funny to hear everyone come on here and complain about the company. Honestly, this is the best company that I ever worked for. We all have some complaints, but it's not all that bad. One day I would like to go into management. The other thing is none of you will call people in upper management to address your concerns. Oh yeah when they do come to the centers to talk to drivers, none of you address your concerns to them. Instead you come on here and complain about it. It's not doing you any good coming on here and crying. This site was intended for information. It wasn't intended for you all to cry like little babies.
I hate it when they do that!