FedEx Freight | the people that work for FedEx

It is most of the ltl companies making drivers fight with each other putting the new guy in front of the old guy. They think that if they keep drivers fighting then no chance of a union and guess what it works.

Snickers came out with a drink now for really bad work days , for faster relief than just the candy bar ! :lmao:
82671c5c05aea06f0f3a3bb7b1cab158.jpg
She is the really big one. :438:
She is the one from South LR. Has a county of her own.

Who is Ethyl??? Another one of SORs cousins?
Ohhhh , you know Ethyl she worked with China Flu , remember Big Dave was always sweet on her . I still remember the day the 2 of them were dancing on the bar with their vests wide open , hooting and hollering , they cracked the bar top , she got fired and we got banned from the bar for that week so they could make repairs .

And Seabreeze over there acting all innocent there ....
If I remember it was you Sir that was on the end of
the bar all coaxing Ethyl down there with that basket
of nuts next to your beer ! ! !

Just like a little kid , "I
didn't even do nothing why do
do I have to leave ? "

And Seabreeze over there acting all innocent there ....
If I remember it was you Sir that was on the end of
the bar all coaxing Ethyl down there with that basket
of nuts next to your beer ! ! !

Just like a little kid , "I didn't even do nothing why do
do I have to leave ? "
Your going to need more than a basket of nuts to get Ethyl’s attention. Maybe a whiskey barrel full of nuts. For starters!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Solid 9 years pass. Dude digs up a relic Packersfan post. Then quotes it and says nothing.

Legend.

I dont know I have been here going. On 19 yrs and have made it so far and I really really enjoy whining(Sarcasm). But then again I thought when you were issued a CDL you were legally entitled to whine.
I think he meant at 90% of all other trucking jobs. I get it we all like to complain I certainly do at times but there really isn’t much greener grass in the trucking industry. At least I don’t think so

What I can't stand is ppl defending this company most who do because they know no place else will hire them.

That's me. I had three DUIs, two felony convictions, zero trucking experience and no work history. However, I did have proof of vaccination and an up-to-date booster card.

They put me behind the wheel and the rest is purple promise history.