Yellow | The Positive Thinkers Thread (No Negitivity Please)

J

jdawgett

Why all the negativity brothers?

Think positive!

We're lucky to have a job in this economy.

YRC will pull through.

Right now we are set on a course to drive all the non-unions out of LTL.

BZ is a good man and knows what he's doing, have faith..........

Let us continue this thread with more positive energy, give it a try brothers :smilies-19296:

I think I just made myself sick :knockout::eck15: or maybe :last, NVM I'm going to go check out the 2012 thread for the truth.

R U for real? People like you is all BillyZ and his boyz need to read to start orchestrating their next set of wage cuts/ more concessions from us....or do you think they dont check in from time to time?
Comments like yours enhances their ability to continue pimping us.

R U for real? People like you is all BillyZ and his boyz need to read to start orchestrating their next set of wage cuts/ more concessions from us....or do you think they dont check in from time to time?
Comments like yours enhances their ability to continue pimping us.
OK joey809, hear me out, is it not better to make $16.00hr than $0.00? is it not better to be employed by the greatest trucking co. of the 21st century than to or worst of all, unemployed? I'm going back over to the 2012 thread to get more facts. Keep it positive my brothers, we'll see this thing through, trust me! better yet trust BZ he's a winner!!!

Try this one it will bring your spirits up, it works for me.
[YT]yHFDa9efCQU&feature[/YT]

Back to the 2012 thread for all the answers.

Last time I ever snoop through this forum for something interesting...now I'm gonna have that darn song in my head for the next week, and I didn't even watch the video.

2n03g34.gif

Tonite I'm going to get in my car and drive to work, get in the Truck and run my bid. Just like I've done for almost 22 years and not worry about anything I have no control over.:shift: