ODFL | The Power of GOD

Beeman said:
I've had some people mention my having The Power of GOD on my T-shirt and jacket.
whats wrong with that keep on wearing them .real men is not ashame to let people no the love god.:thumbsup:

Get the chips off of your shoulders, I didn't say anything about shame. It was just a comment about people reading the slogan wrong.

Psalms 118:8 (kjv)
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

This is the dead center verse of the King James Version of the Bible,also very good advice.

When its all said,and done.
The only lasting thing will be what we did for God who created everything.

Not to offend

Not to offend anybody,has Truckingboards ever thought about a forum for the Jesus freaks to vent on ? Seems like they're in search of one.Again ,no disrespect to the religious aficionados.

Perhaps you could enlighten those of us that don't have a clue or perhaps you would rather just keep it between the two of you. On the surface it sure would seem that the origanal post would fall in the Jesus Freak Forum if we had such a place.

No problem

No problem.All the O.D. uniforms have "The Power of O.D." on them.If someone doesn't look close they think it says "The Power of God".Why, I don't know unless they're just really into religion.Again,I am most respectful of peoples beliefs.I believe in GOD and right and wrong.More than that to me is just complicating things.Those are my beliefs.Respect mine,I respect yours.

JIM BOB said:
No problem.All the O.D. uniforms have "The Power of O.D." on them.If someone doesn't look close they think it says "The Power of God".Why, I don't know unless they're just really into religion.Again,I am most respectful of peoples beliefs.I believe in GOD and right and wrong.More than that to me is just complicating things.Those are my beliefs.Respect mine,I respect yours.

Thanks for explaining my original post JB. That's exactly what I meant and pretty much sums up my feelings.

Please forgive me for my Jesus post on this thread.
I didn't know where it was going?
Just wanted to share my opinion.
Now that I see what you were trying to address I want to say I'm sorry for going the wrong way with the original topic of this thread.

Since I've been posting on these truckingboards I see how a thread can start out with one thought,by the time it comes to a close its something all together different.
But thats one reason these forums are so neat.
Not only can you get valuable inside information,but also there a lot of fun.

Maybe it was supposed to be "The Power of God". I spoke with a trainer the other day that says he enjoys training so he can speak to his trainees about God. I'll bet that's an enjoyable 10 hrs. in a truck.

JIM BOB said:
Not to offend anybody,has Truckingboards ever thought about a forum for the Jesus freaks to vent on ? Seems like they're in search of one.Again ,no disrespect to the religious aficionados.
Well, sign this "freak'' up. Never thought I'd take being called a freak as a compliment.:thumbsup:

Be nice to these guys it may convince them to want to work for OD. We need all the wild drivers that leave out at midnight and work weekends we can get. No problem with working sundays your at church anyway. If they want to put a G in there let them. The experienced drivers can do there 1 day of training with the guy that wants to speak to them about God. Great place to work come on over.

Ya know I have really enjoyed my xm for that reason right there,not being at home on sundays, lots of good stuff!