Yellow | The price of aluminum?

Bart

Central States Participant Since 1976
Credits
They haul these baskets out and nothing ever returned.
0vDzzai.jpg

Looks like a personal retirement accout to me HaHa!!!

just before they shut down 120 stroudsburg , supers had 3 53 footers full of load bars taken for scrap . must of been a real nice christmas bonus

If you take them it would benefit you to remove the steel ends from them, the scrap yards really bang you hard when there are other metals attached.

Ha.... They won't go to any extra effort. Hell.... Employees have to load em up.
Mm. That may be a bid job. Removing the steel. Someone talk to a steward over there in Dallas. Let get this a bid job.

They busted a Holland employee out of Owatonna, MN a few years back for stealing load bars and welding them together to make frames for enclosed trailers. The idiot was making them in his back yard so everybody could view him, wish I could find the article and pictures from the news account.

They busted a Holland employee out of Owatonna, MN a few years back for stealing load bars and welding them together to make frames for enclosed trailers. The idiot was making them in his back yard so everybody could view him, wish I could find the article and pictures from the news account.

The company had a poster of his operation posted in the ATL. break room for a long time.
Someone took it down.I heard he built and sold the structures for ice fishing.

54& TM the self-proclaimed owner of everything YRC says those aluminum bars belong to him and he will do anything he wants to do with them.

We all know management from all these LTL companies monitor the Forums. So why, after all the posts on this TM who claims to own the place is still working? Has anyone complained to corporate by phone or e-mail? Ask yourself why he has not been fired? And if he was being investigated by corporate, would the rank & file know about it? It seems to me a lot of complaints about him, but no action @ all on his said transgressions. What gives? von.

He has been reported to YRC Security and pictures were given to YRC Security, Security was given enough information that TM and the Evening Shift Supervisor should no longer be working for this company. They allowed TM to lie his way out. YRC Security needs to give TM and ES Supervisor a polygraph test.