Yellow | The Purple Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, whats the purple promise?
icon11.gif

Well when I was at Fedex Services, it was rumored as something that you would receive while bent over. Seriously it has something to do with keeping the customers happy and coming back.

That's what they are banking on. I think I would take odds against that thinking.

I think I would take the odds that just about every other LTL out there is underbidding YRC in an effort to put them out not just Fedex even though some on here wouldn't believe that..... of course those are the same ones who don't believe UPSF has been doing precisely that for quite some time now. If you have ever seen an actual service map you would realize that they (Yellow and FXF) target a different market anyway.

If you have ever seen an actual service map you would realize that they (Yellow and FXF) target a different market anyway.

Exactly! But the FedEx reps keep pushing the idea that they are the only ones that will be around and benefit from YRC closing. They think they are the only carrier in existence. You only have to go back 6 years and see what happened to the traffic that CF was handling when they closed. No one carrier benefited. But FedEx still insists that they will be the only one standing, ludicrous thinking, but that's what they are promoting in order to scare customers their way. My point is this, they can't take customers away from YRC with out trying to scare them, they can't compete on their own merits.

This topic should not even be in this forum and it will turn ugly soon so I am going to close it now....

Status
Not open for further replies.