Yellow | The Race of the Turtles

JimmyB

TB Lurker
Credits
Caught this race last month thought some might enjoy the slow-mo action!:hysterical:

YRCWorldwide_10-20-07.jpg

YRCWorldwide_10-20-07_02.jpg

Jimmy B

Rott

Ok Jimmy B, The suspense is killing me ,......................... where is the third pic, which shows the winner?? Or is it better not known!

JR:smilie_132:

Naa, neither one of them won. They had to pull over to take their contractual break! FedEx finally caught up and passed'm up. After our boys got back on the road they came up to the accident scene where FedEx slammed into a UPS Freight set of doubles cuz FedEx was goin' too damned fast!!! Our boys in blue & orange slowly drove by the tangled mess only to see the UPS driver kickin' the crap out of the FedEx driver on the shoulder!!:hysterical:

It's a no win

No didn't get a photo of the finish, couldn't wait...

Jimmy B
I get it PHOTO FINISH. It depends what day of the week it is. Sun, Tue,Thur, it's Yellow. The other days it's Rdway(According to $$BILL$$) And where he decides to divert the freight to!!

Ok Jimmy B, The suspense is killing me ,......................... where is the third pic, which shows the winner?? Or is it better not known!

Are you kidding?

Yellow always seems to have the speed ramped up to 64-65 MPH wereas we Roadway drivers are stuck at 62-63 MPH. <grrrrr>

Plus the RDWY sleeper is pulling triples with a Frieghtliner tractor, not a nice Volvo rig.