1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS The real cost of ObamaCare -- the loss of good doctors

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

My Doctor took a job selling shoes at JC Penny's

3. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

I suppose you think that is funny.

4. cmsdock

cmsdock Well-Known Member

He does because he thinks it's getting back at the rich man who he is jealous of.

5. Magoo

Yes it is funny, funny that you guys think Doctors are just going to quit work and go on Welfare.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE!

6. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

They won't need to go on welfare because many will just accept cash payments, but it is funny that you think that they are all rich. Do you understand how much it costs to run a practice? The cost of rent, payroll, medical equipment, liability insurance , ect... And then be forced to except sub par payment from the government?

7. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Well-Known Member

You'll be crying when nobody accepts your Obamacare for your pre-existing condition and ethnic cleansing.

8. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

But then again we can keep allowing foreign doctors in to cover the loss of domestic doctors that will not accept the gov plan.. Hope you have practiced your Farsi and Pashtun Mags

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    This is way beyond his realm of thinking. He don't understand. Lots of doctors have already said that they will be switching over to cash only patients. That will eliminate messing with the Govt. bureaucracy that surrounds BarryCare. The private practice strategies are already being planned out. Cash will be king.

10. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Yes it will! It goes hand in hand with other industries as well. Look at Seattle and the commie their wanting to take Boeing , they can easily take alternate actions if they so choose from closing the plants and moving them to different states, moving out of the country all together to just closing shop altogether .... Doctors and health care groups have those same options and some will take those options..

Now I think Mags in many ways would like for those doctors that move to a cash only system to have their licenses revoked by the government, but alas that would only backfire on the government further and place a much greater burden on the system overall.. Hmm goes back to the other thread I started today ..

That goes for the trucking industry as well...

11. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Mags would you be in favor of the government Nationalizing the transportation industries in this country? Including Rail, Air, Trucking.. Then capping salaries of those who work in the industries And the price of all goods and services delivered.

12. Magoo

I think that all has been done at one time or another in war time.
    Whats this have to do with us being required to insure ourselves?
    Its not government insurance you would have to buy its from the insurance companies

13. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Ezekiel Emanuel, prime architect of Obamacare, hard to believe but he's even dumber than his brother. And the clown oozes university egghead arrogance. What a clown.
    [​IMG]

14. Magoo

If it were that easy to run a Medical business by just accepting people who pay cash then why aren't they doing that now or for the past 40 years?
    And the Answer is: Not enough people have cash to keep many Doctors in business.
    For the most part Plastic Surgeons run on a cash basis unless they convince your insurance company to pay because its a health concern.
    I'm going in for a liposuction when the rules change to pay for it ( I have a long wait)

15. dcmilkwagon

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better about yourself. The ACA is going to go down in flames like it was intended to do, then the dictator in chief will activate the single-payer system the commies in the senate and house are pushing for. Then it WILL be government insurance.

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Actually no it has not been done Mags... For instance Holland which was started in the 20's by one man running produce from Holland Michigan to Chicago was never Nationalized during WWII nor Korea and Vietnam... Even during those wars Airlines and Train company's still ran independent of the government while still taking government contracts, but they were never nationalized.

I ask if they should be nationalized just like Obama is attempting and in the end will do with health care because the government can use any premise if they so choose under the same guidelines that they established with Obama Care to do so. They can at any time create a false crisis as they did with O care to justify the take over of the transportation industry or any other for that matter... Example they can say that due to the rising cost of let's say produce at the market due to shipping cost and that it disadvantages one segment or another of the population that they would "regrettably" have to nationalize the industry, or that the cost of air travel has become so expensive that the disadvantage could no longer afford to fly to grannies that they will have to now step in and nationalize the Air lines..

Crazy? Really? Look at what Venezuela just did with the electronic retailers... Oh those poor disadvantaged people, even the el president a promises free big screens for all.....

17. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Yes it is government insurance Mags, because its government mandated and overall controlled... It's all about single payer in the end anyway and that is the direction that will be realized... That is government insurance

18. dcmilkwagon

[​IMG]

19. dcmilkwagon

[​IMG]

20. dcmilkwagon

State confirms health website security breach

State confirms health website security breach | Burlington Free Press | burlingtonfreepress.com

Wow the fraud in chiefs website has had a confirmed hack, good! I hope everyone that goes onto the ACA website gets their identity stolen, of course most of the leaches have worse credit than the identity thieves anyways.