TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/the_real_heroes_of_the_crisis

MOZgaEa.jpg

:6788::clap::smilies 19296:

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick
http://www.tdu.org/_terrified_package_delivery_employees_are_going_to_work_sick

:hyper:
UPS drivers are big boys, they know clean windows, mirrors and disinfected vehicles, equipment are much to important to be left to the company. Especially when you are getting time and a half to do it right, by doing it yourself. During my driving career, in my truck I had a jug of Clorox wipes, Windex and paper towels.

Freightmaster1, UPS Columbus drivers are members of Teamsters local 413, Tony Jones is President, International V,P. and part of the TEAMSTER UNITED slate. Are you, nick perry, tdu and the nytimes, insinuating he is not enforcing the contract? Providing a safe work place?

No carrier can force you to perform your job,or drive,and threaten termination for your refusal, if you claim you are sick,tired,or weather conditions would make it unsafe to safely perform your duties. FMCSR cover this.

The hero’s are the individuals not the profession. My wife’s in healthcare and they are seeing the same as everyone else some people including doctors and nurses imediatley went on vacation while others are working and stepping up. It’s great to see that there are many more good than bad.

fantastic to see what America is capable of, medical professionals already have promising vaccines and drugs for treatment, distilleries making hand sanitizer instead of whiskey, Hanes switching from underwear to medical masks, car companies gearing up to make ventilators, stock people in grocery stores working their tails off, truckers getting all that’s needed anyplace it needs to go, those who are shopping for the vulnerable seniors in their communities the list goes on and on.

America is the greatest country and it’s because of its people.
When the ::shit:: hits the fan Americans always meet the challenge.

The hero’s are the individuals not the profession. My wife’s in healthcare and they are seeing the same as everyone else some people including doctors and nurses imediatley went on vacation while others are working and stepping up. It’s great to see that there are many more good than bad.

fantastic to see what America is capable of, medical professionals already have promising vaccines and drugs for treatment, distilleries making hand sanitizer instead of whiskey, Hanes switching from underwear to medical masks, car companies gearing up to make ventilators, stock people in grocery stores working their tails off, truckers getting all that’s needed anyplace it needs to go, those who are shopping for the vulnerable seniors in their communities the list goes on and on.

America is the greatest country and it’s because of its people.
When the :::shit::: hits the fan Americans always meet the challenge.

Agree, except for the a-holes who rush to the grocery stores and buy a year's worth of TP or paper towels and ruin things for everyone else.

UPS drivers are big boys, they know clean windows, mirrors and disinfected vehicles, equipment are much to important to be left to the company. Especially when you are getting time and a half to do it right, by doing it yourself. During my driving career, in my truck I had a jug of Clorox wipes, Windex and paper towels.

Freightmaster1, UPS Columbus drivers are members of Teamsters local 413, Tony Jones is President, International V,P. and part of the TEAMSTER UNITED slate. Are you, nick perry, tdu and the nytimes, insinuating he is not enforcing the contract? Providing a safe work place?
‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick
http://www.tdu.org/_terrified_package_delivery_employees_are_going_to_work_sick

:hyper:
freightmaster1, nick perry, tdu, nytimes, could you list all of the drivers, who received warning letters, were discharged at the local, state or national level. For having LYSOL wipes in their vehicle, without an MSDS.

No carrier can force you to perform your job,or drive,and threaten termination for your refusal, if you claim you are sick,tired,or weather conditions would make it unsafe to safely perform your duties. FMCSR cover this.
Package Car Drivers and Sorters are NOT covered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.

Do you not find it strange how a virus which has infected and killed far less people than the annual strains of flu and cold viruses has been used to shut down so much of the world, herd people into a state of panic-stricken toilet-paper-hoarding madness and, in essence, usher in a form of martial law all across the United State and many other countries? As of the time of this posting 30 American states have activated their National Guard units. There is even talk of deploying regular military personnel to cities like New York and Los Angeles. What are these soldiers going to do? Shoot the virus cells?

Did you know that more Americans have choked to death during meals over the past month or any other past month than have died of this "pandemic?"

Package Car Drivers and Sorters are NOT covered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Maybe so, but I would bet under this situation the backlash from the media would not be what any company would want to deal with, or the union.

Last edited:
Do you not find it strange how a virus which has infected and killed far less people than the annual strains of flu and cold viruses has been used to shut down so much of the world, herd people into a state of panic-stricken toilet-paper-hoarding madness and, in essence, usher in a form of martial law all across the United State and many other countries? As of the time of this posting 30 American states have activated their National Guard units. There is even talk of deploying regular military personnel to cities like New York and Los Angeles. What are these soldiers going to do? Shoot the virus cells?

Did you know that more Americans have choked to death during meals over the past month or any other past month than have died of this "pandemic?"

Thanks Jaloc, our lawmakers read your post and have banned us from eating anything but soup!

freightmaster1, nick perry, tdu, nytimes, could you list all of the drivers, who received warning letters, were discharged at the local, state or national level. For having LYSOL wipes in their vehicle, without an MSDS.
Good point. I seem to recall a ups feeder driver telling me they couldn't carry a jug of windshield washer fluid in the cab because it's considered flammable. I didn't know Lysol needed an MSDS.

Good point. I seem to recall a ups feeder driver telling me they couldn't carry a jug of windshield washer fluid in the cab because it's considered flammable. I didn't know Lysol needed an MSDS.
Any chemical in a business needs a MSDS even a ink pen I've received them for butt connectors along with the prop65 warning for tail lights..................................