Yellow | The Real Reason YRC Freight Can't Hire New Drivers?!

Ac what's that? I had two windows and a little fan on the dashboard for 39 years. You new guys got all of the perks. :hide:
Fan on the dashboard? Are you kidding? When I ran road for Maislin with we had no A/C, no air ride seats, and hot air from the engine cooked your right foot as that air escaped from the gap where the doghouse didn't quite meet the floor on the Louisville's. Still today my right foot is darker than my left just because of all that heat! :smile new:

PS - And don't forget you cooled of in the A/C at Lotito's at lunch time.

PPS - I'm flattered that at my age you consider me a "new guy". :hilarious:

Fan on the dashboard? Are you kidding? When I ran road for Maislin with we had no A/C, no air ride seats, and hot air from the engine cooked your right foot as that air escaped from the gap where the doghouse didn't quite meet the floor on the Louisville's. Still today my right foot is darker than my left just because of all that heat! :smile new:

I hope Roady didn't include me with those (new drivers), cause my KB11 gas burner had AC, west coast mirrors, heated air seat, air ride, CB, and XM radio.
They also had heaters, after they were downgraded to city tractors.
Glad you clarified about the dark feet, I thought they were from all the BS we waded through in our days.

I hope Roady didn't include me with those (new drivers), cause my KB11 gas burner had AC, west coast mirrors, heated air seat, air ride, CB, and XM radio.
They also had heaters, after they were downgraded to city tractors.
Glad you clarified about the dark feet, I thought they were from all the BS we waded through in our days.
Thought Triplex was on ignore?

I'm trying to keep your "spirits" up. Ah Lotito's those were the days.