Yellow | The Real Reason YRC Freight Can't Hire New Drivers?!

197782128_10222665615703113_2121917834221623438_n.jpg

Besides the pension crumbling.... Lower pay.... Equipment falling apart.... Slowest trucks.... Useless yard guy's that don't do a basic walk around the equipment..... Crappy morale and attitude of employees... Dispatchers that play favorites...

I can't think of a reason why not to work for YRC or yellow or whatever they wanna identify as next week. But if they managed to pull head from ass the next step would be vacation time for these companies because above all I hold vacation as king and lot of companies don't. OTR atmosphere companies used to encourage that you are welcome back if you quit on good terms for whatever reason so if I only wanted to work summer's and spend all winter relaxing in cancún you could.

Rebrand all they want. When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains must be the truth and the truth is yellow/yrc ain't worth moosetits. Yee Haa!!!

Rebrand all they want. When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains must be the truth and the truth is yellow/yrc ain't worth moosetits. Yee Haa!!!
Glad the wife allowed you to get back on the net
We missed your wisdumb I mean wisdom

Glad you’re back. You and Roadway Spy been on vacation together?