Yellow | The Real Reason YRC Freight Can't Hire New Drivers?!

I and others raised this issue in 09, when pension payments were suspended and 30 year members (in my conference) were at max benefit and the average age was well over 50. They stopped hiring, the gap as a result can be seen today. Most of the decent guys hired after 2000 had little skin and moved on or were laid off. Most that returned after multi-year layoff were average or less quality, but had enough experience to infect all those hired after with their anger and poor work habits. The senior members remaining became exhausted teaching good work habits and teamster pride. When this last group is no longer working, it will be a free for all at Yellow.
Going to be UGLY!!!!

Not saying Yellow is better; I would be concerned with upcoming contract negotiations.
No telling the stance T-Force might take.
Yea!! Yellow is going to give SOOO much when there contract is up. I mean, they can’t take anymore. Right??

Not saying Yellow is better; I would be concerned with upcoming contract negotiations.
No telling the stance T-Force might take.
Well my sister aunt's brother knows somebody that works for T-Force and says the "STANCE" they are taking is offering 15% higher wages from day one to all yellow driver's that want to come over and that they are planning on buying out another major LTL carrier next year , rumor is its one with multiple names & multiple colored tractors with stickers on doors & thinks they maybe be able to buy it for pennies on the dollar at the courthouse steps auction sale ???:stirthepot:

Well my sister aunt's brother knows somebody that works for T-Force and says the "STANCE" they are taking is offering 15% higher wages from day one to all yellow driver's that want to come over and that they are planning on buying out another major LTL carrier next year , rumor is its one with multiple names & multiple colored tractors with stickers on doors & thinks they maybe be able to buy it for pennies on the dollar at the courthouse steps auction sale ???:stirthepot:
That would make him a monkey’s uncle?

Knight-Swift-AAA Cooper?

Canada has tax funded healthcare. So that may make for some kind of concessions.....or something they may not be happy with.
Don't forget Canada makes Yellow pay full pension up there for our brothers not here in America though you don't need no stinkin pension that's part of the reason why Canadians voted Yes for Hoffa put him over the top