The Red Bird

slavenomore

TB Legend
PREMIUM
Credits
https://hrexach.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/the-red-birds-have-a-special-meaning-cardinals/
A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you. Messages from the spiritual realm have been transmitted to human beings in many ways and forms since the beginning of mankind.

My mom lost a brother and my dad in the past couple years. The day her brother died a red bird sat right on my dad's car when he was sitting in it...or something along those lines. My dad didn't believe stuff like that..superstitions...but he did remark about it in front of his car.
The days between my dad's death and funeral. The red birds visited myself, my daughter, my wife, and my mom.
My wife was in the hospital and said the red bird comes when she looks out the window. On a visit we walked to the window and it was surely there. When mom sees one or my daughter...she says Hi Bob..or Hi Russell. My daughter also does the same.
Nice little superstition.

Couldn't figure out a gift for mom for Christmas. Saw a carved cardinal On top of a ladder in a gift shop today...I knew that was the right gift. Dad was always fixing stuff.

I never heard this thing about red birds until the last year or so...from my mom, my wife and my daughter. But here is a clip I just found.
I'll clue you in....this one relates to these ladies mother and their prayers. A little story is in the 2nd clip.

i have seen a few red cardinals in my yard, on the power lines above the fencing, and on top of my bushes.

i had actually seen a yellow one as well, which is very rare.

but i had been seeing the red ones for many years.

I have a yard full all year round.
If you put up a feeder with sunflower seed, you will be amazed at how many you will have, I may have warmer weather also.