TForce | The rubber meets the road

Get rid of UPS minded management.
Revamp central dispatch with knowledgeable people.
Step up maintenance of all equipment. A dollar spent on preventive can save $10,000 or more tomorrow.
Consolidate SCM's to more regional. No 12-person terminal needs a full time SCM. In the age of zoom and the like it can be done from the Moon if you got a cell signal.
Get drivers off the dock, get responsible people on your dock. Claims would drop big time.

Id love to speak with the genius who implemented the new ²/32 tread depth policy. Tires are to important to skimp on and this new policy WILL get someone injured or killed. Of course it'll be that bastard drivers fault he should've slowed down more he knew the tires were dang near bald.
The tires never wear evenly. Again, they can figure how to make money on the freight, so they are pinching every penny. The outcome will be predictable.

Man I wish we could push managers out but from what I’ve heard multiple customers and drivers have called about ours and he’s still around. Literally a call center injun would do better.
You can't get rid of a manager with phone calls . UPS types would rather torture a manger than fire one. They love a patsy whom they can brow beat.

Get rid of UPS minded management.
Revamp central dispatch with knowledgeable people.
Step up maintenance of all equipment. A dollar spent on preventive can save $10,000 or more tomorrow.
Consolidate SCM's to more regional. No 12-person terminal needs a full time SCM. In the age of zoom and the like it can be done from the Moon if you got a cell signal.
Get drivers off the dock, get responsible people on your dock. Claims would drop big time.
I would suggest Razorblade, but drivers are gonna keep pushing hand trucks if he's the boss.