SAIA | "The Sale"

sheet climber said:
saia... cant sell jevic, we are equals, more or less, scs is the only entity that can do that... however i get mail from sprint that says i am a valued yellow , roadway employee... go figure, smoke and mirrors, no doubt???

Nah, just old mailing list combined with somebody actually paying attention to the news.........unless.......nah...they wouldn't.
:chairshot:

Them what knows ain't talkin.....yet.

The rumors swirl around us like fog at sunrise. There but not there.

If the light is shined on the movers and shakers they scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on.

gabbydad said:
we'll know something in less than 3 weeks.

that's as specific as they got with us.

Something that I saw on a financial forum was a rumor was floating around that that idiot owner of the Phoenix Coyotes (can you say SWIFT) was gonna be involved with a buyout of SCST. We all know what a swell job he did to CENF and what kind of shape them in. I shudder to think.....:nutkick:

It is my opinion that the idiot owner scuttled the ship to unload the treasure, then came back to pick the bones clean.

He brought in hand picked cronies who sunk another carrier and can't find their butts if their hands are sewn into their collective back pockets.

It would be worth the aggravation of a lawsuit just to be rid of that scum.

I guess that Yellow used Saia to dump their culls so they wouldn't have to pay out any "golden parachute" bonuses. Look who's running SCST

sheet climber said:
oh no say it isnt so, he is well on his way to running central freiht into the sand bar so to speak!!!!

Funny thing happened this a.m. I got on the Yahoo financial message board to check out the chatter about our holding company and CENF (I am an alumnus). No CENF. That is where I picked up the chatter about the idiot owner possibly being involved in a buyout of us. Makes me think that Monday morning will we see the green machine on the street? Or has their buyout been consummated?

I know this is a little off topic, but it may figure in the mix somehow.

sheet climber said:
frog, we were working on vitran but that backfired, and no i wasnt refering to you....

Wonder if Vitran might be back on the table? No rumors just guessing. I guess that trukin expurt that was put on the SCST board ought to give some real gud guidance.

SCST is whom the reference is to. I don't know how much YRC has a dog in this fight.

I assume since we (SCST) are spun off from them (YRC) that any shares of stock would be held either by mutual funds, individuals, or investment companies.

However, that doesn't exclude the possibility that YRC or members of its managament team owns stock in SCST and exert some influence in the direction that SAIA and Jevic are going.

There are those on the financial board I monitor that believe (based on the nature of their posts) that YRC has a heavy hand in the operations of SCST. I don't know.

When your'e at the bottom of the outhouse dodging falling objects and rolling rivers it's hard to know whose moon is shining.