TForce | The sham of anonymous posting

Remember all those sites that were supposed to shut truckingboards down? Well they are all gone except 1 and that site is run by bots using 2006 software.. Facebook killed alot of forums, Too bad, Facebook is creepy and farms your data plus Facebook will get you fired... Nobody knows who you are here unless YOU tell them.
In all fairness Jeff, the other site is still running & still get's the point across without a lot of traffic or updated software. My question to you is, why did a certain member receive a 3 day ban that turned into a permaban?

Remember all those sites that were supposed to shut truckingboards down? Well they are all gone except 1 and that site is run by bots using 2006 software.. Facebook killed alot of forums, Too bad, Facebook is creepy and farms your data plus Facebook will get you fired... Nobody knows who you are here unless YOU tell them.

I remember them. Funny how they couldn’t follow simple forum rules. They thought instigating and intimidation was the way to push their agenda. They got upset took off, took some members with. In the end, they crumbled and eventually game back as reformed contributors, lurkers or new users.

I agree 100% with anonymity. No sham in that unless you are not a reasonable person to begin with.

Blog sites are becoming extinct. They were a rage 10-12 years ago, but they are a zero growth industry.
Just surviving, at best. Kind of like the teamsters union.

Not referring to the old school teamsters site it's another site I am speaking of.
Jeff. Did you now the people that ran trucknet.com about 15 years ago? Opie aka Paul Taylor an attorney ran the Legal Forum. Mike a Federal DOT cop ran the safety forum. A NP ran the medical forum. Very good web site back then. Not sure, but I think the in fighting with the powers that be ruined the site. Was a very popular & active web site. von.

Jeff. Did you now the people that ran trucknet.com about 15 years ago? Opie aka Paul Taylor an attorney ran the Legal Forum. Mike a Federal DOT cop ran the safety forum. A NP ran the medical forum. Very good web site back then. Not sure, but I think the in fighting with the powers that be ruined the site. Was a very popular & active web site. von.
Yea I remember them, Don't know what happened to them

No death of this site ... It remains strong, When I first started this site people were paranoid I was some kind of plant from the trucking industry to weed out bad employees yet they post with their real names on FB groups now...

We have always encouraged anonymity here.

I get requests to buy this forum and website a couple times a year.
I joined about 5 1/2 years ago to ask questions from existing employees about their company and whether it would be a good fit for me and my family. Well it was and if it wasn't for this site I may have not made the decision to start the application process. I have really enjoyed reading the posts and comments from the other companies employees about their experiences with their employers and working conditions. I find this site very informative and educational. Thank you all for keeping me entertained on my 30min breaks and at night when I'm at home but still on my nights work schedule and cant sleep!

I joined about 5 1/2 years ago to ask questions from existing employees about their company and whether it would be a good fit for me and my family. Well it was and if it wasn't for this site I may have not made the decision to start the application process. I have really enjoyed reading the posts and comments from the other companies employees about their experiences with their employers and working conditions. I find this site very informative and educational. Thank you all for keeping me entertained on my 30min breaks and at night when I'm at home but still on my nights work schedule and cant sleep!
glad to have you driver...

Well here we are and the forum has gone silent.
All the outside agitator's have gone back under their rocks. All the phony tough talk has ended, and its business as usual.

I am sure we shall see you all in five years, cowards hiding behind keyboard's, saying and posting things you would never have the courage to do if you real identify was revealed.

That is what has been the death of sites like this, reckless, vile, and unaccountability for ones words.

Happy Holidays!
Hmm... If you want to know who I am, PM me. I may or may not respond...

Just trying to stir something up. Never personal. I admit to some of my posts are simply to start anything. And, to see where they might lead to. Or I take 2 instead of 1 Vicodin. 2 hours later I can & do get crazy in expressing myself. Wait a minute. I do that without the drugs. Be safe. Phil Casey aka von.

Remember, it is better to remain silent & thought a fool, than to speak up & remove all doubt.

Just to let you people know this is an account of someone who created another account so no one would know who he is... A real big mouth user... If he uses multiple accounts again I will ban him

Hope you don't start banning for BS, I think Big Dave or the Russians hacked me.