TForce | The sham of anonymous posting

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
Well here we are and the forum has gone silent.
All the outside agitator's have gone back under their rocks. All the phony tough talk has ended, and its business as usual.

I am sure we shall see you all in five years, cowards hiding behind keyboard's, saying and posting things you would never have the courage to do if you real identify was revealed.

That is what has been the death of sites like this, reckless, vile, and unaccountability for ones words.

Happy Holidays!

No death of this site ... It remains strong, When I first started this site people were paranoid I was some kind of plant from the trucking industry to weed out bad employees yet they post with their real names on FB groups now...

We have always encouraged anonymity here.

I get requests to buy this forum and website a couple times a year.

Also those opposite of your opinion is not reckless, We enforce the rules here but can't read every post here either so we rely on the community to report bad behavior ... An opinion that differs from yours is not necessarily a wrong opinion just because they don't share yours. This site has always boomed when something is going on.. When YRC goes thru the next few months it will dwarf the activity here and on any other forum here. We have been through many ordeals here and we will be through many more

No death of this site ... It remains strong, When I first started this site people were paranoid I was some kind of plant from the trucking industry to weed out bad employees yet they post with their real names on FB groups now...

We have always encouraged anonymity here.

I get requests to buy this forum and website a couple times a year.

Dude I'm not for sale...
Please don't sell me to Disney:6792:

All the outside agitator's have gone back under their rocks. All the phony tough talk has ended, and its business as usual.

I am sure we shall see you all in five years, cowards hiding behind keyboard's, saying and posting things you would never have the courage to do if you real identify was revealed.

That is what has been the death of sites like this, reckless, vile, and unaccountability for ones words.

Happy Holidays!
One should use this down time to get to know his CBA .
The Chicken Little syndrome can be cured through education and helps to keep ones foot out of mouth.

Been around here for more than 12 years through its many changes. IMO...Best site around regardless if traffic peaks or slows. It doesn’t always have to be busy it just has to be available like it is.
Everyone has a fair chance to speak with neutral low level moderation.

Happy Holidays!
Your the one who just joined this site and made a total ass out of yourself in a week's time. Everyone is still here, ups was just the hot topic at the time. I'm just glad everyone voted that's all you can ask for, unlike you trying to twist everybody's arm to vote yes....

Still here, have been for years and will always be here. When I see someone such as yourself that comes in like a hurricane and just post and post with just one agenda and don't want to be the one to be RESONABLE with your conversation, I usually just ignore your posts and move on. Happy thanksgiving, I will be here long after you get bored bashing people about being cowards.

Still here, have been for years and will always be here. When I see someone such as yourself that comes in like a hurricane and just post and post with just one agenda and don't want to be the one to be RESONABLE with your conversation, I usually just ignore your posts and move on. Happy thanksgiving, I will be here long after you get bored bashing people about being cowards.
You hit the nail on the head.... best post to explain my thoughts....:1036316054:

I'm with you Dockworker,I joined in 1999.
Back in the day when Hoffa jr,was running for re-election with the promise of organizing Overnite.
They were picketing our terminals & harassing our customers,along with filling unfair labor claims.
That circus lasted 2 years,then Jimmy H said the heck with you folks we don't want you in our union.

We've also seen companies close,so yes there have been a lot of the trucking industries discussions over the years.

The only question I have for you Jeff & Dockworker.
Where has the time gone,looking back it seems like it was just a flash in time?

Back in the day when Hoffa jr,was running for re-election with the promise of organizing Overnite.
They were picketing our terminals & harassing our customers,along with filling unfair labor claims.
That circus lasted 2 years,then Jimmy H said the heck with you folks we don't want you in our union.

We've also seen companies close,so yes there have been a lot of the trucking industries discussions over the years.

I hear you and agree. Been through many high points on these forums, many one hit wonders, many instigators, many union busters, many organizing attempts, many members from management both local level and corporate, many oddities etc. They come forward during intense times and leave when things simmer down. They try to get the last word and/or leave but can’t seem to stay away. They still lurk.
We have awesome members that contribute.

Yea where has the time gone... I was in my 30's when I started messing with this and now I am in my 50's

Remember all those sites that were supposed to shut truckingboards down? Well they are all gone except 1 and that site is run by bots using 2006 software.. Facebook killed alot of forums, Too bad, Facebook is creepy and farms your data plus Facebook will get you fired... Nobody knows who you are here unless YOU tell them.