Yellow | The Showdown over Teamster Rights

"They just make themselves look poor on paper". That is exactly what the drivers said at Halls, Cooper-Jarett, McClean, APA, Putnam, CF, Preston and on and on.
CON-solidated freight-WAY was a different story altogether.
They had the pieces of the puzzle in place to shut down the union...

and just think, you can hear the xpo guys whine...I have some buddies that worked for CF.
can you even imagine being shut down on LABOR DAY? Makes me sad everytime
labor day rolls around....so my message to XPO---suck it up! It could be worse!!!

don't forget my original company--Mason Dixon...I guess if they were in biz today, they'd
have to remove Robert E. Lee from the logo? RIP m-d

Duh ! Only if they would have hiring 'Jamie' sooner and opened up more Cayman accounts with Patel & Wong Investment LLC & had us driver's contribute -25% instead of only -15% and if they wouldn't have ordered them extra fender mirrors on the trucks it would all be good & making big profits !!!:duh:
Jamie, Patel, Extra fender mirrors? They are all bastards!!!!

losses no doubt.
we have drivers come in from other terminals to work the dock on weekends. $100 to show up. $34-45 per diem. mileage, hotel, 2 bills an hour, very poorly done.
some of the locals starting to punch again, yrc played games and let the freight sit instead of working their own employees.

Never ever will there be a Teamster strike again , because of too many
27738e4e55b187fb5d51b032054b92e2.jpg