Yellow | The Speed limits Keep Droppin'

Hoosierky

Enjoying Life Everyday!
Credits
e T r u c k e r - News - eTrucker.com is the online destination for everything trucking. For truck drivers looking for jobs, loads, free email, routing weather, trucking news and more! The best truck driving jobs with the best trucking companies are

I-81 speed limit drops in east Tennessee
By Jill Dunn

Tennessee will reduce speeds in Sullivan County to decrease air-polluting emissions. The affected area includes I-81 from Kingsport to Bristol on the Virginia border, as well as portions of U.S. 421 toward Mountain City and U.S. 23 toward Asheville, N.C.

State transportation workers hope to begin posting the new signs Feb. 5. The speed limit will be decreased from 70 mph for all vehicles to 55 mph for trucks and 65 mph for other vehicles. The Highway Patrol will issue only warnings the first two weeks.

So tell me again guys, How the hells is Chatty suppose to run to 135? Hell for that matter how is Knoxville suppose to make 135?
At least I now know were the supply of "Magic" pencils went to!!!!
I hope the HOS drops down to 10 hours driving! That way those arrigant Bastards in Network/operations will really be screwed!

Greedy Highway Patrol Needs More Money for Mama

e T r u c k e r - News - eTrucker.com is the online destination for everything trucking. For truck drivers looking for jobs, loads, free email, routing weather, trucking news and more! The best truck driving jobs with the best trucking companies are

I-81 speed limit drops in east Tennessee
By Jill Dunn

Tennessee will reduce speeds in Sullivan County to decrease air-polluting emissions. The affected area includes I-81 from Kingsport to Bristol on the Virginia border, as well as portions of U.S. 421 toward Mountain City and U.S. 23 toward Asheville, N.C.

State transportation workers hope to begin posting the new signs Feb. 5. The speed limit will be decreased from 70 mph for all vehicles to 55 mph for trucks and 65 mph for other vehicles. The Highway Patrol will issue only warnings the first two weeks.

Ya gotta luv it.

The trafiic studies all prove that having a split speed limit as wide as 10 MPH increases the accident rate, but them care bears have to have thier piece of the highway pie ticket $$$ no matter who gets killed out on the roads.

Yeah, I hope we get the 10 hour rule back too.