The Super Bowl

killroy

TB Lurker
Credits
Well it time for the big show once again, who do yo think will " GO ALL THE WAY!!"

Me I'm a die hard NO.SAINTS fan, well we are in the play offs thanks to both sides of the team coming to play Sunday, They just took Tampa apart, which is a good thing going into the play offs.
It would have been nice if the Hated Atlanta Falcons would have won, all they had to do was go 40 little yards kick a simple Field Goal for the win, But No, the Center snaps the ball when the QB is off to the side changing the play lost 30 yards game over. Boy do I hate them now, but that's what I get for rooting for those Bums. So The lousy rotten no good Panthers got the Second seed.

Then all the Cowgirls needed was a Field Goal to win ( I'm seeing a pattern here ) So the Saints could play them inside at Jerry's palace, But No, QB ( sorry can't remember his name ) has 2 mins. And a time out in his pocket The guy had been playing great all frigging day, so what does he do? He chokes and try's to force it in, throws behind his man, and right in to arms on a Philly DB. Game over. Again that's what I get for rooting for them.

So now my beloved Saints get to play Philly outside in the cold. Just lovely. And if they do win they will most likely get Green Bay in Green Bay, again outside in the really cold. Oh Boy.
And if by some major miracle we win both of those we will get to go to Seattle, were we have got our butts kicked the last 2 times we have played there. Again in the outside in the cold ( should be getting used to it by now ) but now it will probably rain.

Yep Super Bowl here we come!!! Outside in the COLD. It's in the bag. :duh:

Nobody's path is gonna be an easy one to get to the big game. I'm an Eagles fan of 50 plus years. They have come a long way this season. Anything more is icing on the cake. It's hard to say it's not gonna be the 2 number 1 seeds in the big game. But the history of the NFL in the last 10 years or do says at least one of them won't make it. Should be an interesting and fun playoffs. Good luck to your Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody's path is gonna be an easy one to get to the big game. I'm an Eagles fan of 50 plus years. They have come a long way this season. Anything more is icing on the cake. It's hard to say it's not gonna be the 2 number 1 seeds in the big game. But the history of the NFL in the last 10 years or do says at least one of them won't make it. Should be an interesting and fun playoffs. Good luck to your Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see another Raven's type team make it to the Superbowl... Why I think that, I have no idea.... Just a feeling in the bones I guess... America loves pulling for the little guy... Boosts ratings....

I think the Bronco's should make it, but Payton has been known to choke in big games... I like Kansas City and Carolina in the Superbowl.... If the Saints make it, I'll take it...

Hate to play the numbers,but I like the 1 and 2 seeds in both Conferences,with the Broncos beating the Seahawks in the SB...

Sherman just got the Madden cover. Kiss the season good bye.

Guess it's the 49ers. Maybe somebody new. Rams maybe.

true but hey they are good ,if harvin is healthy it could happen

Harvin was the ex factor last season, because he was injured so much, there wasn't much film on the plays he could run for the Hawks..

Then he ran those trick plays, which just destroyed Denver. And he is one fast lil bastid.