Yellow | The Teamsters Will Allow "Restructuring Plan" To Pass

:sadwavey: this was in the flyer TEAMSTERS UNION FOUGHT MANY YRCW DEMANDS the statement that you're reading was under Concessions Sought By YRCW. That was one of the proposals that the IBT fought. it was never negotiated....

all u big r guy now that this have come down it just show u guy what big r care about u guy big (r) plan this 15 year or long that was reason for not buy no equipment or invest n no technolog. All this going on now was plan . To kick the union out. N they are doing a very good job . Get real guys the unoin are on last leg. N the u.s.a. Look uaw. Roadway took the money n ran good lucky i am going to fedex.

Never fear, your oh fish all translator is here; Tough one here.......
Hey, all youz guyz that worked for the company formally known as Roadway, the company never loved you. In fact, they knew this was coming 15 years ago (gasp) which is why they didn't keep up with the times and invest in new equipment. It's all been one big right wing conspiracy against you. Roadway never had much love for the Teamsters union. Seems like they're doing a good job of trying to get rid of the union. Get real BUSTERS.....the Teamsters are on they're last leg in the USA.(??) Don't believe me? Just look at the UAW. Roadway took the money and ran (huh?) but ya know what? I'm gonna go work for Fred and work the dock, peddle freight and then drive line haul till midnight. Love you all and have a nice day.

i really feel the union knows for a fact yrc will not make it and are buying time--and if you read between the lines of every conference call TYSON says himself he dont know..or is he trying to save face as he told us twice on similiar calls it would be enough "they checked the books"...thats my take on it.....i just wish they would say it......sorta like when the country was in a recession for 2 years and one day some ass in washington said "were in a recession"..stock market crashed next day...then again..dont tell me..lol

:duh::duh:
they did it because they knew that everyone that is not working for YRC now and has a pension, or the prospects of getting a pension, will vote Yes so that the poor slobs that are left will be working for sub-standard wages and benefits, with no security, and no hope of ever having there pension increase.. or if there new guys, of ever having a pension at all. to keep working, and keep the pension funded for there monthly check.. they figure that even at 25% they will be dead and gone before the pension totally runs out of money! The Union is betting that those who are not working will stab the working man in the back to keep his pension!

People receiving a pension can't vote (even though a very few pensioners received a ballot in error), so how can they stab the working teamster in the back? :duh:

Hey Annieo could you translate "it b al teamsters wil lit m e du now.( " for me?

Wisconsin - what a great win!

How did the Packers do?

Never fear, your oh fish all translator is here; Tough one here.......
Hey, all youz guyz that worked for the company formally known as Roadway, the company never loved you. In fact, they knew this was coming 15 years ago (gasp) which is why they didn't keep up with the times and invest in new equipment. It's all been one big right wing conspiracy against you. Roadway never had much love for the Teamsters union. Seems like they're doing a good job of trying to get rid of the union. Get real BUSTERS.....the Teamsters are on they're last leg in the USA.(??) Don't believe me? Just look at the UAW. Roadway took the money and ran (huh?) but ya know what? I'm gonna go work for Fred and work the dock, peddle freight and then drive line haul till midnight. Love you all and have a nice day.
Sorry to the bearer of bad news Fred X will call you when they call the 2000 laid offs do to their merger with Fed X National . They are doing the same thing with closing down 100 terminals merging the seniority list etc.

all u big r guy now that this have come down it just show u guy what big r care about u guy big (r) plan this 15 year or long that was reason for not buy no equipment or invest n no technolog. All this going on now was plan . To kick the union out. N they are doing a very good job . Get real guys the unoin are on last leg. N the u.s.a. Look uaw. Roadway took the money n ran good lucky i am going to fedex.
Hope it ain't Fred X freight or Fred X National . they are closing 100 terminals because of the merger of those two companies . Sounds like the merger b/t Yellow and The Big R . They figure that 2000 employees will be laid off . Go to T/B Fed X freight post .

can some1 explain to me what any of this has to do with restructuring. its just the breaking up of nmfa work rules . they will continue to run this company into the ground from the top with no change or even a plan

If you do not like this company and do not like working for this company, please resign and let the other employees that want a job take your place. The union will still make their six figure salary. There are over a million teamsters. YRCW has 20,000 - 40,000 teamsters. That is 2%-4% of all Teamsters. It is your right to vote the way you want. You don't have to blame everybody else. There is no conspiracy. The union or company cannot change the vote. An outside government agency counts the vote.

& you know the government wouldn't lie!

can some1 explain to me what any of this has to do with restructuring. its just the breaking up of nmfa work rules . they will continue to run this company into the ground from the top with no change or even a plan

think of it as your salvation..it only affects the bottom 25% on the list or those laid off.
I don't think they want to pay OT for weekend dock work striping trailers and loading inbound for Mon. The overworked senior men could have a life then

think of it as your salvation..it only affects the bottom 25% on the list or those laid off.
I don't think they want to pay OT for weekend dock work striping trailers and loading inbound for Mon. The overworked senior men could have a life then

LMAOoooooooo good thing the votes are already in!! that post would have made it 99% No votes!!

Senior men work all the OT at 813.