The thanks you get for lending a helping hand./old guy got a beat down.

you used the word...."long" too many times..

there are limits to using the same word, and you are now gonnabe in big trouble from the word police..

Racer used the word "long" at least one more time than you did, but he can make a fast getaway, where you are stuck at your location...

so, while you are siting in a jail cell, for "over the limit" word usage...

i'm gonna miss you......someday.....when they come an get you..!!!

of course, you can cover yourself with mud or grease, like in a pic you once showed us, that "might" buy you some "escape time".....

I must have been having a blonde moment...I just couldn't understand what you were saying. Totally confused me., my bad.

Well at least we don't have a certain someone who suffers from excessive use of punctuation, now do we??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i was wondering who and how long, it would take for someone to say that..........!!!!!!

there is no punctuation police, only word police.........!!!!!!!

that's all folks.......!!!!

I must have been having a blonde moment...I just couldn't understand what you were saying. Totally confused me., my bad.

The problem I see is you read something pro1 posted and then spent the time trying to understand it. That time could have been better spent brushing crumbs from your shirt. ;)

Guardrail

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem I see is you read something pro1 posted and then spent the time trying to understand it. That time could have been better spent brushing crumbs from your shirt. ;)

Guardrail

i'd make a good politician....