1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS The The Highly Anticipated Is What We Expected From An Obama Appointee

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by falconfan, Dec 9, 2019.

1. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Words like wrongdoing and mistakes.Our justice department is more corrupt than any mafia crime family that has ever existed. If members of the FBI don't go to jail I give up on our country until the people are willing to take it back.The voting booth will do nothing for the corruption in our Whitehouse.

Toby likes this.
  2. Toby

Toby I live Here

falconfan likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Horowitz says he couldn’t find political bias as motivation, someone should send him the Strzok/Page texts.

falconfan and Toby like this.
  4. Rastus

Driver Since:
    “Failed to meet the obligations” to the fisa court. I guess that would include not mentioning the “dossier” was paid for by Hillary.
    You know little things like that.

falconfan likes this.
  5. Toby

Toby I live Here

Also said it passed the requirements for FBi to move forward even though the Steele dossier was already by that point in question

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

Jim Jordan: ‘Deeply Troubling’ that FBI Spied on Trump Campaign

House Judiciary Committee ranking member Jim Jordan (R-OH) said Monday that James Comey’s FBI spied on the Donald Trump campaign in 2016.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general (IG) released his report, which found that the FBI had an authorized “purpose” to investigate the 2016 Trump campaign; however, the agency committed a series of wrongdoings in the process.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/09/jim-jordan-deeply-troubling-fbi-spied-trump-campaign/

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Attorney General William Barr: IG Report ‘Makes Clear That the FBI Launched an Intrusive Investigation’

Attorney General William Barr released a statement on Monday following the release of the Justice Department’s inspector general (IG) report, asserting that it “makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.”

The IG report released on Monday essentially concluded that the FBI possessed an “authorized purpose” to investigate the 2016 Trump campaign but conceded that the Bureau took a number of missteps and committed a series of wrongdoings in the process. The report specifically cites “significant inaccuracies and omissions” in the bureau’s application to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser. It also concluded that the political biases of employees did not play a role in the opening of the investigation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-the-fbi-launched-an-intrusive-investigation/

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

Now remember this is where the criminal investigation is taking place

U.S. Attorney John Durham: ‘We Do Not Agree’ with Inspector General Conclusion

U.S. Attorney John Durham said Monday that the Department of Justice did not agree with the Inspector General report into the investigation of President Donald Trump’s political campaign.

“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” Durham said in a statement sent to reporters after the release of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-not-agree-with-inspector-general-conclusion/

Rastus likes this.
  9. Rastus

Driver Since:
    This report is 400 pages, just going to have to wait and see what is in it.

10. Toby

Toby I live Here

IG Report: James Comey Admitted Steele Dossier Wasn’t Finished ‘Intelligence Product’

The Justice Department’s inspector general (IG) report states fired FBI Director James Comey conceded that the Steele dossier was “not ripe enough, mature enough,” to be a complete “intelligence product,” yet it was still used by the bureau to obtain a FISA warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“According to Corney, the inclusion of the Steele election reporting as an appendix to the ICA was not a value judgment about the quality of the information. Instead, it reflected the relatively uncorroborated and incomplete status of the FBI’s assessment. Corney told the OIG that the Steele election reporting was “not ripe enough, mature enough, to be in a finished intelligence product,”” the report reads.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-dossier-wasnt-finished-intelligence-product/

11. Toby

Toby I live Here

Yep these are initial findings so far, but it is telling the fact that those doing the criminal investigations differ some from this report . Like I said there is things both sides will find that favors their position.

Rastus likes this.
  12. Toby

Toby I live Here

DOJ IG Report: FBI Was Spying on FOUR Trump Officials – NOT Just Two!

Here is a link to the full report.

According to the report the FBI was spying on at least four Trump officials and not just two.
    Via Jim Jordan:

“We thought they spied on two Americans, we now know it was FOUR. The Inspector General’s report confirms what many of us feared: James Comey’s FBI ignored guidelines and rules in spying on President Trump’s campaign in 2016. e now know that within one week of the investigation opening, the FBI was surveilling the campaign and four specific individuals associated with it. The U.S. government’s powerful tools designed and authorized for international intelligence gathering were deployed to monitor the activities of a Presidential campaign. This is a grave matter that should deeply trouble Americans of all political stripes. There are many lingering questions, and I expect both @RepJerryNadler and @RepMaloney to convene hearings with Inspector General Horowitz as soon as possible.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-spying-on-four-trump-officials-not-just-two/

falconfan likes this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

falconfan likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

Why no briefing afforded to the Trump campaign of an investigation? That is something telling in the report

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

IG Report: FBI Official Higher Up Than Peter Strzok Involved in Opening “Crossfire Hurricane” to Spy on Trump

The report revealed what we knew to be true all along — the FBI defrauded the FISA court and purposely omitted exculpatory information from the FISA judges in order to obtain FOUR FISA warrants on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

According to Horowitz’s report, former FBI counterintelligence chief Peter Strzok wasn’t the sole or even highest-level decision maker in opening the CI investigation into Trump’s campaign dubbed “Crossfire Hurricane.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-opening-crossfire-hurricane-to-spy-on-trump/

falconfan likes this.
  16. falconfan

That statement alone makes it a horse :shit:t report and shows his political bias as well.

Toby and Rastus like this.
  17. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Horowitz covered up as much as he could but there’s still plenty in the report that couldn’t be avoided. Like Hillary’s smear job was essential to the fisa warrants.

falconfan likes this.
  18. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

It's like peeling an onion, this is just the skin. Long ways to go.

Toby likes this.
  19. falconfan

Clapper, Brennan,Comey, Lynch?