The truth and nothing but the truth

darksky

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok so it seems like a few of you are talking out of your collective arses. So let's look at the truth. If you really do have enough cards for the vote do you really think you will win ?? Let me answer you in a word. NO! You don't have a snowballs chance in hell period end of sentence.

Do any of you or your families have a single clue of what is going to happen if this goes down ?

Let me explain this to you all like a 1st grader.

You will vote and if you win there will be a really good chance that you all will be on the fing unemployment line in January ! How's about we poll the wives of you guys and let me know how they feel about eating welfare cheese until you find a new job because we went out if business because our investors pulled out !! These are not threats but the TRUTH !! MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE TRUTH FROM THE TEAMSTER BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION GET THE TRUTH !
Show me 1 perfect job in this industry !

You all need to man up and vote this crap down so we can stay out of the unemployment line !!

Have you been in any teamsters meetings over the past 6 months?
How would you know anything about what the plan is ? How much NCT has made over the last 7 years ?
How much salaries are per VP or there yearly bonuses for the past 7 years?
Oh by the way over the past 7 years we havnt gotten ****! 5% paycut!!! And yes I did talk to my wife she said **** them
Pay us !!!!!!

Say NO to the UNION BS, i dont want my hard earned money going toward a PIPE DREAM, unions are completely unnecessary in our field... have we all struggled since the economy took a hit back in '08 yes...but a union isnt going to turn it around...WE as professionals, as drivers are going to get it going again. right now we we are the hottest commodities in the BIZ, but our industry has suffered, an out of left field move like a union wont get us anything but a headache. My buddy works a union job, sit on a cushy chair and reaps the benefits for recruiting SUCKERS~!

Have you been in any teamsters meetings over the past 6 months?
How would you know anything about what the plan is ? How much NCT has made over the last 7 years ?
How much salaries are per VP or there yearly bonuses for the past 7 years?
Oh by the way over the past 7 years we havnt gotten ****! 5% paycut!!! And yes I did talk to my wife she said **** them
Pay us !!!!!!

Really you can't be friggen serious !! So DO YOU AND YOUR TEAMSTER BUDDIES HAVE THIS INFO . Come on LOUIE be real you don't they don't no of u have the info WE ARE A PRIVATE COMPANY. Don't believe the hype and the BOLD faced lies that are being thrown at you because local 107 wants you 500 int fee & then what 60 70 a month in dues !! YOUR TAKING ANOTHER PAY CUT YOU DOPE !! Wake up smell the coffee or better yet smell the bullsh!t that is being fed to you.

Man up and just say no to welfare cheese !

I just don't understand taking a bigger pay cut for what ?? A business agent who drives around in a new Caddy ?? I just shake my head and wonder why !

Im a former employee and anti-union.As one person pointed out,"their are no perfect jobs".However,how in the hell can you warrant not getting a raise in 5+ years??If I remember correctly,that parking lot in Westampton stayed full of new vehicles,so somebody was making good money.Though im against a union,those in management brought this on themselves..GL to all involved,I think everyone will need it.

I need to bring some light to this topic. I am in a family that consists of 3 generations in a Union. I do know what I'm talking about. You will not be Fired If you vote yes. Look under the National Labor Relations Act. Ask your wives what benefits they will have if you die.. NOTHING! No pension and no benefits!!! You do with Unions! Call and ask instead of ranting about things you don't know. Unions want you to know the truth...believe me your rich employers don't. Did you check out New Century Transportation Teamsters on Facebook? Everything they post is the truth and nothing but the truth! Also your union dues will be no more than 3 hours of your pay a month. So for $60 or so, you have representation, better and cheaper benefits and a secure job!!! So if you honestly feel that after the yes vote that we will be out on the unemployment line then so be it. Because the greedy SOB's in management will be right there to! They are more worried about losing their jobs at this time then anyone else! And as for you along with your other management friends Jbusy12 and AlBorland you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for treating your drivers the way you have. Lying to them in order to line your pockets! And you just keep lying and lying and lying! VOTE YES for Union representation!!!!!!!!

Everyone is correct on the over priced health insurance. So glad I was smart enough to dump that place two years ago. My new health insurance is a 1/3 of the cost at NCT, and to boot its better. Less co-pays, better prescriptions, and more covered. No reason for anyone in that office to sit around and except the facts. Go out and look for new jobs! They can be had trust me. The drivers on the other hand have little options and thats the truth. With little or no education, lacking in computer skills, and a resume that says you drove a truck for 10 years is only going to land another trucking job with the same BS. Just by driving on 295 you see the same local drivers from when I started back at NCT in 2004.Its a shame what NCT has become but the union will only suck that place dry. Time for management to step up to the game and take care of the employees.

(Unionlife) says the union rep, do we need management to step up and show us something here Absolutely...do we need you i dont think so,

feeling desperate to get more members? i dont want to be a sucker, all us drivers are going through this enough with the BS

who is lining their pockets the driver who makes weekly check or you the TEAMSTER who makes 6 figures? dont believe me check their information its public, they are just another business, nothing more, dying for more members you see they need people to keep their pay up, its a cycle Get more recruits, suck more people into their false promises, and THEY get more...

Guess you failed to mention that?

PS UNION i drive for my work...what do you do picket outside of companies?? hardly call that anything

The truth is this, no pay increase going on six years . and you pay 150.. for a family medical ..Work 65 /70 hours a week no overtime . and no person has your back here .. That's the truth !!! :usa2: You have no idea what it takes to drive a truck !!:butt kiss::butt kiss: Your the mail boy !!!

I need to bring some light to this topic. I am in a family that consists of 3 generations in a Union. I do know what I'm talking about. You will not be Fired If you vote yes. Look under the National Labor Relations Act. Ask your wives what benefits they will have if you die.. NOTHING! No pension and no benefits!!! You do with Unions! Call and ask instead of ranting about things you don't know. Unions want you to know the truth...believe me your rich employers don't. Did you check out New Century Transportation Teamsters on Facebook? Everything they post is the truth and nothing but the truth! Also your union dues will be no more than 3 hours of your pay a month. So for $60 or so, you have representation, better and cheaper benefits and a secure job!!! So if you honestly feel that after the yes vote that we will be out on the unemployment line then so be it. Because the greedy SOB's in management will be right there to! They are more worried about losing their jobs at this time then anyone else! And as for you along with your other management friends Jbusy12 and AlBorland you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for treating your drivers the way you have. Lying to them in order to line your pockets! And you just keep lying and lying and lying! VOTE YES for Union representation!!!!!!!!

Management? Me? Ha!
That's pretty funny.
No way I'd want to sit at a desk all day.

They are NOT private they went public in 2009!

The IPO never happened.
NCT is still "privately" owned.
Whether it's owned by a capital outfit or not, their numbers aren't available to the public.

I want a raise as much as anyone but I don't see a union getting it for us.

I am not a union rep....I'm pro Union and I'm voting yes. What are you so scared of? More Money? Better benefits? Family Security? Safer Equipment? Get your head out of the sand...greed has killed NCT since Harry left. Someone tell me why NCT is having this breakfast? Another non-union ploy? What are they scared of? Instead of putting down the Union do your homework and find out how it can benefit you. The Union doesn't want to put NCT out of business, that's the last thing the Drivers that are pro-union want to do. They want to continue doing the good job they are doing for NCT and at the same time be compensated for it. It's time to start to practice Brotherhood!