The truth and nothing but the truth

lmao i just saw that too, the UNION lawyers must still be pre-school

it doesnt take a degree to see the document is fake...i feel bad for that guy who got up at the driver breakfast and starting using it to make claims...

Looks like a fool now

So let me see if I make 22.15 an hour I have to pay 66 bucks a month plus an additional 500 bucks to join ? Ok so what do the drivers get for all that coin ?? Please educate me because I only made it out of high school and to ME this looks like another huge pay cut. 66 a month heck that's more than my cable bill. So please tell me I get free food or free gas with this !! Convince me why I should give you my hard earned cash !!

you're joking, 500 dollars????

Hey Drive and Drive I suggest you do your homework. Because so far everything out of your mouth are uneducated accusations! That Hoovers/Dunn and Bradstreet report came directly from the source and has been reviewed by lawyers before that info was released! You and your buddies should get with the program and realize anything you say and do will not make a difference in the outcome of the vote.

straight from the source? cause i just read through a sample of a report, and that paper on the facebook page looks nothing like it

http://images.hoovers.com/images/i/samples/DnBReport.pdf

You know what would solved your little bickering? Get it yourself...ask for it on the Hoover Report it cost $49 and you can split the cost with Drive&Drive, AlBorland & Jbusy12...so lets see that will cost you $49 divided by 3 = $16.33. I'll wait and see if you do that...hmmmm kind of think you won't. Because NO MATTER what, you're going to find something wrong. How unfair of you to call someone weak and a fool...when you don't have enough balls to back up your load of c**p! We don't want men like you in the Union...either your management or you're scared you'll loose your dedicated run to a Driver that's been at NCT longer. Since you were at the meeting and can make your accusations about the driver then I guess the fact that the two exec's in question both admitted and did not deny the fact they did indeed to take the bonus...when over your head...so get with the program JIM and stop trying to change what has already occurred.

so you were at the meeting? wait not i dont think you were? both of them denied it,... at this point who cares we have a different report that was shown to us, printed and downloaded while we were in a meeting, nothing shady about it, we know you are trying to cause chaos and sway us into thinking the union is a godsend for us, so why isnt everything UNION? because you cant make good on everything you promise,

nobody believes your wacko reports, or the stats you cook up, or the fun lil pictures you post on your Facebook that has only 31 likes... womp

so you were at the meeting? wait not i dont think you were? both of them denied it,... at this point who cares we have a different report that was shown to us, printed and downloaded while we were in a meeting, nothing shady about it, we know you are trying to cause chaos and sway us into thinking the union is a godsend for us, so why isnt everything UNION? because you cant make good on everything you promise,

nobody believes your wacko reports, or the stats you cook up, or the fun lil pictures you post on your Facebook that has only 31 likes... womp
A meeting! What meeting was that? With you and upper management! You just blew it pal! I think it's about time that you and your pals stop spreading false information to try and discredit the real drivers on here trying to give and receive helpful information! The real truth is you are effected by management greed to but your to stupid to realize it!!!

Unionlife if you actually worked here you would be called into a group session and shown what BS the UNION is spreading, i didnt blow anything,...so continue to go BLOW your union buddies

How about that?

but unionlife said he works for NCT, he must be telling the truth!

drive&drive dont make fun of them...they have 31 LIKES!

10 of them from union employees or family members!

all kinds of great fans on that site

Unionlife if you actually worked here you would be called into a group session and shown what BS the UNION is spreading, i didnt blow anything,...so continue to go BLOW your union buddies

How about that?

The only group session at NCT is you guys standing around in a circle! And yeah I do work at NCT I'm a local driver Jim. I was one of the first to sign a card. How about that!!! Once again you guys have to respond with child like comments because you have nothing of importance to say.

but unionlife said he works for NCT, he must be telling the truth!

drive&drive dont make fun of them...they have 31 LIKES!

10 of them from union employees or family members!

all kinds of great fans on that site

You don't need a lot of likes to spread valuable information. You may want to speak up for yourself on occasion. Your like a puppet when someone says something you always have to comment on someone else's words!

Jbusy12, why do you put down people that want the Union? Is it because it's no sweat off your back? Your an office worker...

no im really not, and your no local driver, lets be real

i have a very strong stance on this based on EXPERIENCE, your employed by the union to push info for the union.

If i come off as "ANTI UNION' on everything, its because i dont want to see the same things happen to our local group that happened at my last job

and im not putting "PEOPLE" down just you and shopsteward for the garbage your promising on here

im the one that will have to work with it if a union gets in, your already in the UNION, that much is clear

I am NOT in the UNION yet...but I will be. I am a local driver....please tell me what your tale of woe is...why do you hate Unions?

the union gets control of all interactions and takes your voice, which i do not take lightly, the last one i worked for never made good on the promises they put forth, for the negotiation of an expired contract...(forced strikes on the horizon),

the past contract before i got in was better then the new one being set forth, beyond that the disciplinary actions are laughable, i watched people show up late time and time again and the union fights and gets their job back...

the shop steward becomes an almighty contact to the union and politics run everything,

the union sucks the company dry and profits

As far as I can see, the way things are now you have no voice, can be fired at anytime because your an at-will employee, medical is through the roof, you work 60-70 hours straight time and no pension. You had a bad experience and I had a fantastic experience...I guess I know your vote and you definitely know my vote.

Now here's the way I see it, the only real fix for this problem is to give men a brain, oh sorry lets give them something for real, you are falling right into what the union wants you, by making you think they know what you want but the don't really care what you want as long as you pay your dues to them and when your standing on a picket line or an unemployment line and there still getting thier 1800 a week pay check and you can't buy food for your family then you will see what you union dues will get you and that is a big fat nothing.