1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS 'the Truth Is Finally Out': James Comey Defends Fbi And Criticizes Ag Barr Following Release Of Ig R

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

2. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I got a feeling he will wipe some of that smirk off his smart ass face when Durham gets through with him.
    The FBI has no credibility, largely because of Comey. I am just so glad that the corruption in the so called justice department has been exposed. I will never trust them again.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash BIG BOY DOWN!

Driver Since:
    James Comey is a disgrace. But we shouldn't be surprised to see his coup attempt being supported by the sleazy Democrats. There is still a very good chance that he gets indicted for his actions and lies.

4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    This guy explains it for you.

falconfan likes this.
  5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Surely it has to be a felony to intentionally mislead a FISA court judge in order to obtain a warrant,which is exactly what happened.
    Schumer, knows it,Schiff, Nadler and even Magoo know it.
    One of the judges was golfing buddies with Strzok and I'm quite certain he knew the game plan.Handcuff the traitors.

6. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Nothing has leaked about these judges being pissed so the logical guess would be they were aware of what was going on.

jimmy g and falconfan like this.
  7. Magoo

8. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    At least his mother in law as old and hobbled up as she is knows he should be in jail for allowing 17 separate incidents of reckless malfeasance in what should be the country's best law enforcement agency, so he's a boob if he thinks he should get a pass, I'm with the old hag "lock him up".

jimmy g likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. If these judges weren't involved, or at least aware of what was going on, they'd be going after those pukes who lied to them to get the FISA warrants. But they've done nothing. That tells me that the FISA judges are dirty also and that the FISA court needs dismantled too. The swamp is much deeper than anyone could have imagined.

10. Magoo

He been completely cleared, vindicated by the Horowitz report? Is that whats its called I know Jimmy was anxiously awaiting the release.
    You fellers were had, the deep state got you.
    We need to drain the Swamp in the White House

11. Rastus

Driver Since:
    :lmao:

SuperCourse and jimmy g like this.
  12. Rastus

Driver Since:
    :lmao:

jimmy g likes this.
  13. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Maybe so, but to have what is the most important case in decades for the FBI and have so many what even "HE" had to admit to the fact there were huge oversights and mistakes....really? they misled a federal judge.... he knew...he sanctioned it, no underling is going to make that call, so the crook gave himself an out with the phrase "deniability", don't forget he didn't even read the report on Hillary's mess before saying that there was nothing there, the old lady is right, lock him up!

Northern Flash and falconfan like this.
  14. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

Comey is having a premature ejaculation moment.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  15. Magoo

Sorry fellers I guess Horowitz is your Mueller report.
    At least the Mueller report had some meat. Dems argued whether to include it in charges against Trump.
    But Nancy won the argument saying the two charges were so strong she wanted nothing to take away from them.

16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Wrong. Nobody really expected much out of the Horowitz report since he can't do anything about the crimes anyway. He is obviously another swamp rat that is trying to protect his beloved agencies that the Democrats have corrupted, but it's the Barr and Durham reports that you better be concerned with. They've got the teeth, Horowitz didn't.

And the Horowitz report read just like the Comey report on Hillary. It showed crime after crime, yet chose to do nothing.
    If I remember correctly, the Horowitz report showed 31 violations, and 9 false reports from the swamp rats, which are criminal. Of course, the fake news media won't report those numbers.

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Dont get too cocky
    There was plenty in that report that was not flattering such as the errors and omission
    funny how those only seemed to go against Trump
    IG doesnt have the power to file criminal charges or prosecute
    Durham does
    Was the Steele Dossier used or not, it contradicts itself

jimmy g likes this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

LOCK THEM ALL UP! As Predicted the Trump Golden Shower Fable was Created in a Bar Over Beers — Comey FBI Ran with it Anyway

Here is the latest Fake News lie:
    They actually believe this crap—
    Trump partook in “golden showers” in Russia with prostitutes on a bed Obama once slept on… Russia then blackmailed Trump, not by asking for money or influence in his business deals, but by forcing him to run for president against all odds and win?

Here is the story that the CIA and idiots in the FAKE NEWS Media are pushing on America–
    Here’s what they want us to believe — Let’s recount:

(Image from the leaked report)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-bar-over-beers-comey-fbi-ran-with-it-anyway/

jimmy g likes this.
  19. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Comey Declares Victory, Blasts Trump, Barr in Scathing Op-Ed; Guess He Forgot Whose Cell Phones Durham Has
    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/12/09/james-comey-declares-victory-blasts-trump-barr-scathing-op-ed/:hide:

jimmy g, Northern Flash and Toby like this.
  20. Toby

Toby I live Here

You obviously haven’t read the report.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.