1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS The United States is done, we are no longer a Nation of freedom.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by dcmilkwagon, Nov 21, 2013.

1. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

Democrats ditch historic U.S. Senate rule blamed for gridlock.

Democrats ditch historic U.S. Senate rule blamed for gridlock

By changing a House rule that has been in effect for over 225 years, Harry Reid has put an end to the Senate, they are nothing more than unics now. This one act of subversion of our Constitution should be the nail in the coffin of the Democratic party. Funny how things turn when you move from the minority to the majority, just remember harry and barry, the 2014 elections are less than a year away. What were these two un=American traitors saying about changing the nuclear option just 8 years ago?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

tyr·an·ny
    noun \ˈtir-ə-nē\

: cruel and unfair treatment by people with power over others

: a government in which all power belongs to one person : the rule or authority of a tyrant

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

I remember the outrage in 2005 when the Reps threatened this

Well, Harry has actually done it. Now, appoint as many left winged regressive judges as possible to keep the agenda rolling despite elections results.
    This truly is a sad day in American history another one brought to us by the Dems