TForce | The vote is over, Collateral Damage will be a Lasting

I hate to Rain on the Yes voters parade But here goes. The Bottom 5 on all Boards at larger terminals will not be called back anytime soon and the 5 above them will not work until after thanksgiving. This will leave terminals that had a hell of a time getting CDL qualified drivers in worse shape than before the vote. Casuals will never comeback to UPSF after this nonsense. Drivers with any shred of Pride will be hired before the Call back takes place. UPSF will once again shrink in market share. The company will more than likely impose a small increase in rates to take customers freight back into the system and that will cause a correction in shipping that will likely cause a ripple in the current LTL Market place. The Effects of what UPSF did to its own business and employees will be long and painful
I am glad you can see the future.. but I am a bottom road guy in my terminal..I got called in to work tonight

I hate to Rain on the Yes voters parade But here goes. The Bottom 5 on all Boards at larger terminals will not be called back anytime soon and the 5 above them will not work until after thanksgiving. This will leave terminals that had a hell of a time getting CDL qualified drivers in worse shape than before the vote. Casuals will never comeback to UPSF after this nonsense. Drivers with any shred of Pride will be hired before the Call back takes place. UPSF will once again shrink in market share. The company will more than likely impose a small increase in rates to take customers freight back into the system and that will cause a correction in shipping that will likely cause a ripple in the current LTL Market place. The Effects of what UPSF did to its own business and employees will be long and painful
And who will win the next big Lotto prize ?

You guys must work out of small Terminals or end of line operations. The rest of us are sitting at the BB centers and hubs across the country this week. probably 5000 not working at all this week. glad to hear your working but your optimistic which is purely emotion based and will not help those that are out of work this winter.

You guys must work out of small Terminals or end of line operations. The rest of us are sitting at the BB centers and hubs across the country this week. probably 5000 not working at all this week. glad to hear your working but your optimistic which is purely emotion based and will not help those that are out of work this winter.
I went out today and pick up a little. Got the rest today working the dock. Had about half a normal days pick up.
I thanked all my customers and they were understanding of all that happened. We could have gotten more freight but they would only let so many of us work.
I think most full time employees will be back by the end of next week at my terminal. I'm not sure about part time employees.