•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The voting rights bill

pizzanyou

Banned
Look Serious you didn’t answer the simple question I asked! You went off into some word salad garbage lol! I’ve seen some strange posters over the years but you are way out there!
Bart you’re amazing. I answered you the very first time. If that’s not good enough I’m sorry. I’m trying to be nice but your continuous rhetoric has got to stop. I answered you. You called it rhetoric. What you are continuing to do is flat out harassment and you need to find a different avenue. This is absurd. I’m being nice

Bart

Central States Participant Since 1976
Bart you’re amazing. I answered you the very first time. If that’s not good enough I’m sorry. I’m trying to be nice but your continuous rhetoric has got to stop. I answered you. You called it rhetoric. What you are continuing to do is flat out harassment and you need to find a different avenue. This is absurd. I’m being nice
Tell you what show me the answer to my question I guess I’m to dumb to find it help a brother out!

chappey

Ironic they want you to show an Id to get a coffee but not to vote.

The point of this really is to distract from the real problems facing the nation. A recent poll didn’t even rate this so called voting act in the top ten concerns of the nation.
Toby, you are right on target, keep everyone watching the voting bill, covid, etc, meanwhile the border is wide open, drugs killing our youth, crime through the roof, inflation and so on

pizzanyou

Banned
Toby, you are right on target, keep everyone watching the voting bill, covid, etc, meanwhile the border is wide open, drugs killing our youth, crime through the roof, inflation and so on
My thread is about voting rights and now someone is talking about border security etc. I’m beginning to understand how topics are shredded and the regular guy’s begin to rally for each other. I’m getting my education hands on. I’m staying on topic I’m in favor of voting this bill through to make it the law of the land.

Michigan Bill

I live Here
My thread is about voting rights and now someone is talking about border security etc. I’m beginning to understand how topics are shredded and the regular guy’s begin to rally for each other. I’m getting my education hands on. I’m staying on topic I’m in favor of voting this bill through to make it the law of the land.
Shut up Wayne....

pizzanyou

Banned
OK ya right-wing dingbat
It’s really not that hard to see the strategy in here. Reminds me of chess or that game stratego. Although chess is my game and the game of champions. The troops start to mass in here. I’m wondering if we are the one’s who need thick skin or the other way around. It’s kind of like a virus but not. Can’t get hurt with casual banter but as the volume rises I can feel some tension. Not me or you….but as I put my ear to the ground I can feel vibration on the move. I’ll be back tomorrow MAYBE. As I say I’m a free spirit and have other things going on

Michigan Bill

I live Here
It’s really not that hard to see the strategy in here. Reminds me of chess or that game stratego. Although chess is my game and the game of champions. The troops start to mass in here. I’m wondering if we are the one’s who need thick skin or the other way around. It’s kind of like a virus but not. Can’t get hurt with casual banter but as the volume rises I can feel some tension. Not me or you….but as I put my ear to the ground I can feel vibration on the move. I’ll be back tomorrow MAYBE. As I say I’m a free spirit and have other things going on
Lol, cool!

AzPilot

Banned
I tried to be civil on this forum, but that doesn't work here..... When in Rome

Toby

I live Here
Can someone point out how a legally eligible voter is being denied the right to vote in this country?

Again this is all a distraction because they can not address the real issues facing this country. As the recent poll points out this issue does not even rank in the top 10 issues that American Citizens are concerned about or want addressed.

Keepingon

It is on topic, He’s pointing out that he thinks “the voters rights bill”
is a distraction from the nation falling apart under democrat control.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock