The Wildest Snow Removal Vehicles Ever [w/ video]

Road Dust

Mrs Ricky Ricardo
Credits
Ah, winter. Snow falls gently from the sky and covers the countryside in a think blanket of…white crap that needs to be put somewhere else if you plan on driving a car or flying a plane anytime soon. Over the years, a lot of crazy people have come up with some insane, gigantic, widow-making snow removal equipment. Here’s a look at some of the most eye-opening versions of it:
Yahoo!

I need this for the jerk across the road.

You need this to throw snow into the driveway of your neighbor with the inflatable Santa and the blinking LED icicles on his eaves.

Overassen.jpg

up until 2 years ago when i started my job, i never even heard of the tow plow.

now i see them all the time on I-495 in Mass and on I-95 in NH.

that is true, as well as the plows that run side by side, blocking all the lanes as well.

I know UPS has roof scrappers at some of their centers,as there are some states charging fines for riding around with snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know UPS has roof scrappers at some of their centers,as there are some states charging fines for riding around with snow.

when i use the Tip O'Neil Tunnel in Boston each night, that IS my trailer's roof scrapper....!!!!

just before the approach, there are height sensors, that light up signs, telling you to exit..

then just before you actually get into the tunnel, (from the ramp that i use), there are chains that hang down from an overhead sign, and if the height of the trailer hit's those, a huge sign tells you to STOP...

last year.....i made that sign light up several times.....

when i use the Tip O'Neil Tunnel in Boston each night, that IS my trailer's roof scrapper....!!!!

just before the approach, there are height sensors, that light up signs, telling you to exit..

then just before you actually get into the tunnel, (from the ramp that i use), there are chains that hang down from an overhead sign, and if the height of the trailer hit's those, a huge sign tells you to STOP...

last year.....i made that sign light up several times.....

Like this?

Must have been the first bridge he went under wherever he picked up that trailer.
I do know first hand it is not pleasant being blinded by flying snow form Semi's & bus roofs while motoring along the highway.

Wonder how this dude goes through the toll booths?