The Worst Of The Worst!!!!

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
I know there's a post with regards to what you'll miss the most from New Century but I was wondering who was the " worst of the Worst" be it management, drivers, dispatchers, routine situations and the like. Before I post my personal comments and past experiences, I'll sit back and see what direction this post leads.

mike m comes to mind. harry's jerk off son in law planner when i had to work light duty for a few weeks. gary wagner...company fireman...always puttin out driver fires. loved how the company was never wrong...driver advocate? sword s extraordinaire. worn out beat up equipment. no pizza fridays and when we did have it, drivers that never got in early did then. kevin l and his in house FU workmans comp deal. sending new drivers out with loads 3 days before you close doors. just a few

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start..

Mike M, one of the biggest d bags I ever met In my life.
Gary w, always acted like his poop dosnt stink
Scartelli, lazy as could be.

Those were my least fav 3 at new century.. The rest were all fine in my book

It's funny how the three people Harry said would NEVER work at NCT, ended up being there. His brother in law, M, and S. Every time I saw S all I could think of was Mr. Clean. Bwahahaha

Mike M was definately the biggest A hole i've ever met. Had all the answers, knew it all. He poisoned some good nct management and that brings me to Jim Marshall. That roid raged idiot thought by being mike's yes man he was going places. Never met a BOY that was so clueless that he was being used. I loved it when he would confront me with some bs and the red look on his face when I wouldn't back down!
Never gathered the truth, was afraid to confront mike even if he knew mike was wrong. Attacked me on a personal level in social media, very unprofessional. Glad he lost his job and I hope next time he grows up and acts like a man, he'll gain more respect.

Believe it or not, McMahon was way nicer at NCT than he was at Jevic...which means he was slightly less of an a@@hole.He's been fired from every place he ever worked.Even his mother in law could'nt save him at Jevic

Dont know the mans name but his desk was on the second row and on the right hand side of the office.He was a *****.I remember they called me in to Westampton from Delanco one morning.I came in and told the dispatcher who I was and this ***** yelled out,"asked that driver where hes been".I yelled back,"tell him I had to take a **** before I came over here"....Looked about 60ish,pot belly,and wore glasses..

Dont know the mans name but his desk was on the second row and on the right hand side of the office.He was a *****.I remember they called me in to Westampton from Delanco one morning.I came in and told the dispatcher who I was and this ***** yelled out,"asked that driver where hes been".I yelled back,"tell him I had to take a **** before I came over here"....Looked about 60ish,pot belly,and wore glasses..

Yeah that was Mike M