FedEx Freight | The yearly survey is out.

When they don't get the desired answers, they'll stop asking the questions.

Got asked many years ago, why didn't you take the survey? Says I, they're not anonymous. Oh, yes they are, nobody knows who takes it or their answers. Says I, so how do you know I didn't take the survey?
The TM use to ask me constantly to do TDC. I kept saying no. He finally asked me why I wouldn't do it?

I said, I don't wanna look at you Monday thru Friday. I definitely don't wanna do it on my weekends!
Never been asked again. Going on 10 years.

The TM use to ask me constantly to do TDC. I kept saying no. He finally asked me why I wouldn't do it?

I said, I don't wanna look at you Monday thru Friday. I definitely don't wanna do it on my weekends!
When it comes to TDC, I always did it for me, and in SPITE of leadership. The knowledge gained, in terms of what the regulations require, restrict, and allow, has made it easy (for me) to keep leadership in check. THAT alone has always been worth the price of admission. It also made me a safer driver. Again, despite any rogue manager's attempt to skirt safety/compliance in favor of speed/urgency. Knowledge IS power. Plus, when/if you win you get to see the best part of the Company, in terms of the people who still "get it".

I also take the survey. They pay me for my time to do it. Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer. For the woke questions, "don't know" is a good answer. I don't care if it's really anonymous, but that's just me. If I really need to comment anonymously, the alert line works.

:smilie93c peelout:

He just wanted you to whip up your famous griddle breakfast at the TDC……:1036316054:

Nothing is going to change
Exactly!! When I worked there years ago we had to fill them out on paper and put them in a box. My TM hand delivered it to me and said please fill this out. I ripped it in 6 pieces and threw in the garbage can. He said really? I said yep. Corporate does not care about your opinions. I told him that if they did they would come and visit our center and have a town hall meeting on drivers concerns. He walked away from me lol

Exactly!! When I worked there years ago we had to fill them out on paper and put them in a box. My TM hand delivered it to me and said please fill this out. I ripped it in 6 pieces and threw in the garbage can. He said really? I said yep. Corporate does not care about your opinions. I told him that if they did they would come and visit our center and have a town hall meeting on drivers concerns. He walked away from me lol
Not taking sides here, but high up corporate usually shys away from terminal visits in person doing breakroom meetings. From experience, more questions turn into just bitching from those who are never satisfied, or work harder trying to get out of doing their assigned work. They don't want confrontation, because the meeting turns into a shouting match. In my opinion, you may get a better response typing an email to Memphis.