AAA Cooper | there is this one guy at my terminal

tired_of_it

TB Lurker
Credits
Man its enough that i have to deal with all the non english speakers. but there is this one guy that just farts all the time. oh my the other day he farted and it smelled like rotting dead Cambodian children. what does this guy eat! He left a turd in the bowl that look like one of my size 9 leather moccasins with the tassles and all. the terminal manager is on to this guy . he is composing a lineup consisting of feces samples collected from all the supervisors's lips at our terminal. its only a matter of time before they bust Mr. CACA TERMINATOR MAN. till then l just go and :flame:

man its enough that i have to deal with all the non english speakers. But there is this one guy that just farts all the time. Oh my the other day he farted and it smelled like rotting dead cambodian children. What does this guy eat! He left a turd in the bowl that look like one of my size 9 leather moccasins with the tassles and all. The terminal manager is on to this guy . He is composing a lineup consisting of feces samples collected from all the supervisors's lips at our terminal. Its only a matter of time before they bust mr. Caca terminator man. Till then l just go and :flame:

Will you post one of his farts on this board ?

maybe your terminal manager should either get a larger toilet bowl or a chain saw to cut the turd into so that it can be flushed, as far as the farts tell that driver they have a sale on catalytic converters at the local auto parts store.

i dont know what is going on but the old cleaning crew was on to this guy. one night i remember watching the cleaning guy pick the turd out of the toilet and holding it up to his mustache with his eyes squinted he said " LOOKY HERE IZ DIS A P-NUT" then about a couple of seconds later he confirmed it was an almond. he said " DA MAN DAT PUSH DIS SUKKA OUT MUST OF BEEN OF YANKEE ORIGN. OOOOO WEEE HE ALZO MUST HAVE SOME MEAN LOOKIN HEMMAROIDZ ON HIM. POSSIBLY WALKS WITH A CLENCHED AZZ". he was so close to busting this guy, then he disappeared.