R&L | These New Tablets

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
Has the whole company gone to the new Samsung tablet? Apparently this latest installed update has crashed the system.. it's been a nightmare since I let my tablet install the update. MDT hotline says problem is company wide. It's made something that was simple.....a mess. Hopefully they get it fixed....soon.

Biggest gripe I got is the time it takes for the screen to unlock. I ain’t waitin for that mess at every stop, especially if it’s a place I’m gittin right in and out of. The arrive and depart crap can wait til I leave.

Has the whole company gone to the new Samsung tablet? Apparently this latest installed update has crashed the system.. it's been a nightmare since I let my tablet install the update. MDT hotline says problem is company wide. It's made something that was simple.....a mess. Hopefully they get it fixed....soon.
So everyone has a tablet. Good to know it's not just in Dfw

Biggest gripe I got is the time it takes for the screen to unlock. I ain’t waitin for that mess at every stop, especially if it’s a place I’m gittin right in and out of. The arrive and depart crap can wait til I leave.
Don't forget not to depart before the 2 minute warning

No issues with mine.
I had no problems at all until I let it I install the update. Obviously they stopped it before everyone lost control. It's painful knowing these IT morons can't uninstall this update and look for another fix. It's obvious they don't care. It tells you to rescan EVERY DOCUMENT. EVERY TIME. Mdt hotline is useless.

Don't forget not to depart before the 2 minute warning

KVg5zRu.jpg

2 minute warning?
He’s talkin about that 2 minute report crap. Apparently one of the crystal palace’s 10 bazillion “reports” that appear all over the the place includes drivers arrivin and departin a place inside of 2 minutes. I think the primary targets of that is the ones waitin til the end of the day to do all that and scan their bills.

If somebody’s offended over takin less than 2 minnits to drop off a 20 lb cardboard tube, than “somebody” can kiss my ass.
Agreed, If I set up a stop on the tail, even a pallet, and the customer is right there ready to go when I get there, I can easily get the stop done in under 2 minutes, especially if the customer opens the door and starts b4 I get out due to waiting on the MDT to unlock. LOL

Agreed, If I set up a stop on the tail, even a pallet, and the customer is right there ready to go when I get there, I can easily get the stop done in under 2 minutes, especially if the customer opens the door and starts b4 I get out due to waiting on the MDT to unlock. LOL

That lock is so annoying. Or sometimes you go to scan a bill and that circle will keep spinning and you have to restart it. Then you get a warning for unassigned time because the truck moved with the MDT off.

November 1 and the tablets still suck. Mine keeps saying app isn't responding them it reboots. Annoying now that it's getting dark earlier when it does it at night. Be motoring along by the glow of the dash lights headed to the yard and WHAM tablet reboots and floods cab with bright white light. Even with brightness turned down it is very bright when it first reboots . It's to the point I pull it out of the cradle and turn it upside down somewhere.

Oh, don't even get me started on the messaging on the tablets. Dispatch sends a message that you cant read and cant hear due to the sound being crap on the tablets, even with the volume all the way up. So, then you either wait till you get where your going and hope its not too important or you have to pull over to see what it said. Very irritating.

I think I found a work around on the :shit:ty volume issue on the tablets. I found a exterior speaker on Amazon that plugs right into the 3.5 jack on the side. Should make hearing it easier. Ill keep ya'all posted.