R&L | These New Tablets

I think I found a work around on the :::shit:::ty volume issue on the tablets. I found a exterior speaker on Amazon that plugs right into the 3.5 jack on the side. Should make hearing it easier. Ill keep ya'all posted.
I just turn it off. I'm log exempt and it reads thus when I reboot, so no harm, no foul

You need to whisper that Shadow. Them "people" will be on here starting up the ..."you have to buy your pallet jack and now your in cab speakers!" :duel::biglaugh:
Im going to have to talk to IGlobal about it. Despite the speaker being plugged in, It appears to ignore it and continue through the crap default speaker.

over this past week I have observed all the failures of this new system multiple times. I went in to shop because they put a lytex forward facing camera in my truck and shop foreman told me company was well aware of the system glitches for the future but had to comply with icc. I don't sweat it anymore. I don't fax all pages on multiple page bills. If I get the re scan bar I don't. Whatever gets handled gets handled and that's that. I am not their fixer. as a matter of fact I will go several stops without doing a thing. They don't seem to care AND i AM GETTING TO OLD TO SWEAT IT. I can't control their poor system operation of these tablets so I do what I can. You wait....come the zero temps and your wanting to run the heat.......no.....it won't operate over 80.

Mine kaputskied today. Won’t turn on, wont do nuthin.

musta been that new update.
The problem I'll have is when they try and write me up for their equipment that hasn't had a great track record. Going all the way back to the original fax machines nothing has worked the way they envisioned.

over this past week I have observed all the failures of this new system multiple times. I went in to shop because they put a lytex forward facing camera in my truck and shop foreman told me company was well aware of the system glitches for the future but had to comply with icc. I don't sweat it anymore. I don't fax all pages on multiple page bills. If I get the re scan bar I don't. Whatever gets handled gets handled and that's that. I am not their fixer. as a matter of fact I will go several stops without doing a thing. They don't seem to care AND i AM GETTING TO OLD TO SWEAT IT. I can't control their poor system operation of these tablets so I do what I can. You wait....come the zero temps and your wanting to run the heat.......no.....it won't operate over 80.
Got in my tractor this morning and a message said it was too cold to charge tablet, tablet will resume charging when it reaches a normal temperature, so I put it in a load bound for Florida!

Just kidding about the Florida part, rest is true though.

weren't you saying a while back you had no problems with your tablet? That's ok....you joined the rest of us.....I did get a message Friday that an update was going to solve ALL the problems.....? right
Yeah that's the second time I've seen that message, seems it was sent a week ago Friday as well. I'm with shadowr though, I was reading others posts about problems and I wasn't having any myself then WHAM! After one of the updates tablet turned into a software train wreck.

weren't you saying a while back you had no problems with your tablet? That's ok....you joined the rest of us.....I did get a message Friday that an update was going to solve ALL the problems.....? right
My tablet was working well from the day I got it, right up till the time it stopped working well, this past week. I now actually have a new one since the old one stopped letting me change screens.