Politics | They’re coming after our cars

Bob Rumson

Disturbing Video Shows Men Flying Over the Street During Chicago Hit-and-Run; 3 Killed, and 1 Injured​

How could anyone of sound mind move their family or a business to a city ran by Democrats? You get crime, anti-white racism, and high taxes. Crazy on top of crazy...

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
when you leave Chicago and N Y
for Florida and Texas
just try hard and remember why you left
dont vote for the same stupid policies pushed by the same stupid people in your new home states
Dont think these lefties exist in Texas
here you go

Beto O'Rourke curses at heckler in viral video

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

Disturbing Video Shows Men Flying Over the Street During Chicago Hit-and-Run; 3 Killed, and 1 Injured​

How could anyone of sound mind move their family or a business to a city ran by Democrats? You get crime, anti-white racism, and high taxes. Crazy on top of crazy...
No more fighting in the streets for that group. :1036316054:

Coincidence? Anger and retaliation from the driver? Preplanned attack against the gays from the "religion of peace"?
:scratchhead:

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

I think that we need to pass some comprehensive, common sense legislation to save lives. We've got to get these assault cars out of the hands of the mentally insane.
:grin:

Lazer

WWG1WGA
Premium
for Florida and Texas
dont vote for the same stupid policies pushed by the same stupid people in your new home states
here you go

Beto O'Rourke curses at heckler in viral video'Rourke curses at heckler in viral video
Make no mistake, TX has more than their fair share of gooberheads like O’Rouke.

ltl lifer

Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
for Florida and Texas
here you go

Beto O'Rourke curses at heckler in viral video'Rourke curses at heckler in viral video
for Florida and Texas
here you go

Robert Francis is a flaming POS. He's tried running for every office and now he wants the Governor job. I cannot stand Greg Grabbot but I will vote for him over this bozo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock