Reddaway | they may not be able to force a pay cut

james hoffa

TB Lurker
Credits
This is for non union only. Does anyone have a copy of the company hand book. If the pay is in righting then that is what they have to pay. Let me know and I will fight this for you and win.

wages and benifits are not in the company handbooks.on what grounds would a AT WILL EMPLOYEE be able to tell the employeer what they will or will not be paid????
you are spouting off about rights that AT WILL EMPLOYEES do not have.the company states in the back of the employee hand book that MAMGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES THAT ARE PRINTED IN THIS BOOK.wage postings are done on a annual basis so the only thing in print is for 2008.

even a verbal contract can be binding.
don't be so negative Dave, unless you like being that stuff on the bottom of someones shoe. Because if your a driver or a dock worker thats all you are to them.
Why should you take a pay cut (your under paid anyway)when there there are people in this company that are making millions for running it into the ground.

on what grounds would a AT WILL EMPLOYEE be able to tell the employeer what they will or will not be paid????
you are spouting off about rights that AT WILL EMPLOYEES do not have.

I forgot myself but, I was reminded that we're talking about different states here and remember that each states laws differ quite a bit. So it could be possible to have something that would work, in one state and not another. Just try to keep an open mind about it please.

I agree. Just because you are an at will employee does not mean you have no rights at all. It may take a bit longer and it may be a harder fight but there have been many lawyers and labor departments that have won these things for employees. So I would say go for it and see what happens.

I agree. Just because you are an at will employee does not mean you have no rights at all. It may take a bit longer and it may be a harder fight but there have been many lawyers and labor departments that have won these things for employees. So I would say go for it and see what happens.

I see your from Cali....It's not always the same for the rest of us...Ya'll seem to break a lot of new ground out there....It take the rest a while longer to follow suit :1036316054:

the only way NON-UNION reddaway can stop the wage cuts is to vote the western agreement into our terminals!!!
then at least it would have to be put to a vote.anything short of this is that old famous term, you know the one something about a ONE LEG MAN IN A *** KICKING CONTEST :nutkick:

I see your from Cali....It's not always the same for the rest of us...Ya'll seem to break a lot of new ground out there....It take the rest a while longer to follow suit :1036316054:

Cali does seem to set the stage. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. I do know that just because your not union does not mean you don't have any say or rights at all. I would have preferred the idiots kept the union in Sac instead of doing the decert. The process would be alot easier but it is what it is now and they have to deal with it. There has been many cases won by the labor board here in Cali. You just have to push it and know where to go. The union is the best option but that's not the case so they have to do whatever it takes. They do have some rights.

thats right

we as non union employees, have a lot of rights, and if the company violates any of them they can be fine so much that they will have close the doors, We got so many rights in cali that, non union illegal border boys get rights too!!! Yes cali, says they can stay too. I mean why do you think so many companys say enough and leave, 8 dollars an hour minimun wage, Thats crap, you ever see a pothead at Jack-in-box get your order right? :woot:

we as non union employees, have a lot of rights, and if the company violates any of them they can be fine so much that they will have close the doors, We got so many rights in cali that, non union illegal border boys get rights too!!! Yes cali, says they can stay too. I mean why do you think so many companys say enough and leave, 8 dollars an hour minimun wage, Thats crap, you ever see a pothead at Jack-in-box get your order right? :woot:

:hysterical::biglaugh:

They never get my order right.

Your right about that though. Cali is a nation all by itself. Makes their own rules. Hell, illegals have more rights than citizens but that's a whole other subject.

Someone should check Reddaways employment roster, just to see if all the fellas are fine upstanding citizens of the good old U.S. of A.:sombrero2:

Yea your full of RIGHTS !You have the right to do EXACTLY what they TELL you or look for employment elsewhere ! Name one company that went out of business because they broke there OWN rules :hysterical: And im sure that a company this size has ALL of there NON union bases covered ! YOU WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY PERIOD ! :hysterical: PS stop this post the company is getting NERVOUS !!!!!:hysterical:

I can feel the love all around this thread.
love-smiley-013.gif

noboby in portland makes any sense

Yea your full of RIGHTS !You have the right to do EXACTLY what they TELL you or look for employment elsewhere ! Name one company that went out of business because they broke there OWN rules :hysterical: And im sure that a company this size has ALL of there NON union bases covered ! YOU WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY PERIOD ! :hysterical: PS stop this post the company is getting NERVOUS !!!!!:hysterical:
lets see, the state of california, or some county or some other arm of calif. gov. made Home depot set up a shade station for the illegals, and they could not run them off their property. I can name a lot more UNION companys that are out of business because they BROKE all the rules, So my friend, will do what you are told to do because if you dont like it, you too can go look for a job, Oh and 1 more thing You WILL be working for 10% less, starting in feb.And you will have no say in it. You will do it or you can find a new job. And your union will NOT help you one bit:hysterical:

lets see, the state of california, or some county or some other arm of calif. gov. made Home depot set up a shade station for the illegals, and they could not run them off their property. I can name a lot more UNION companys that are out of business because they BROKE all the rules, So my friend, will do what you are told to do because if you dont like it, you too can go look for a job, Oh and 1 more thing You WILL be working for 10% less, starting in feb.And you will have no say in it. You will do it or you can find a new job. And your union will NOT help you one bit:hysterical:

So you dont know WHO made HD do whatever with the shade thing ! BUT someone in Goverment MADE them put up some shade ? YEA RIGHT !!:hysterical: MY union BLA-BLA - BLA. Nothing you say has any facts associated with it ! ! Im starting to think you dont know what your talking about ?:butt kiss:

Actually the shaded thing is true and it was one of the people from the Governors office. Believe me in Ca you have more than rights than anywhere. Sometimes they even make them up............:popcorn:

This has nothing to do with the union and I personally would have preferred the union in Sac but that's not the case so this is a non-union issue and a debate about union or not has nothing to do with it and adds nothing to the discussion of what the original post is about.