Estes | They're turning our trucks up!!!!!

Lol. It was on our peoplenet also. It just said, "get with your bossman to hear of the new changes coming about our equipment" they turned my truck up the next day. Just 1 mph but it's nice to pass these other ltl guys without being stuck in the hammer lane for 25 miles. Fred Ex and Southeastern drivers are some of the stingiest drivers I know. IMO, this extra speed is the biggest safety improvement they did for us so far. I think they need to get this passing speed fixed for each new login instead of every 580 miles.

Did they change the excess speed setting on your peoplenet? 20 miles of 69 mph every day is gonna hurt your score. My TM might cry.

Did they change the excess speed setting on your peoplenet? 20 miles of 69 mph every day is gonna hurt your score. My TM might cry.
To be honest. I very seldom look at my score. I never hear nothing about it. The last time I looked was before Christmas. I think our terminal is just happy to have everyone show up for work.

mine climbs to 69 but thats it but once richmond reads your post im sure they will check into this as all they have to do is check the peoplesnet on drivers with kw twin screws and see whos been running 85 im sure safety will be having alot to say about running 85 im glad its not me! i would bet thats termination for sure

I think you can turn the speed warning off in the settings menu. Also they will go off if you cross over or under a slower posted speed road.

The thing about the freightshakers, if ya sit all the way back with in steering wheel all the way up. You can't see the speedometer with that big center in the middle of the wheel. The freightshakers have a longer wheelbase and have the best ride IMO. It's easy to get rolling down a hill without realizing your speeding, especially with new rubbers all the way around. Several of our braking systems have been disabled. Those trucks tend to roll. I see very few ltl drivers if any out my left window.

Anyone else enjoying the hell out of that passing gear? It's made my days go a lot smoother not having to fight those stubborn ass Conway/Fedex/Werner etc drivers.

Anyone else enjoying the hell out of that passing gear? It's made my days go a lot smoother not having to fight those stubborn ass Conway/Fedex/Werner etc drivers.
What were they supposed to do, let off until you got by? They would never get to where they were going if that were the case!

I was thinking everyone should get my app called" when to stay off the road I'm on ". It's free. Also get the app called " I don't need you to flash bright lights when I'm passing, to get over."

I was thinking everyone should get my app called" when to stay off the road I'm on ". It's free. Also get the app called " I don't need you to flash bright lights when I'm passing, to get over."
These apps would also go great with the "Why I'm driving on the rumble strips" and the accompanying app " How to dim/aim your g*d d@&m headlights".

Same here.If they can run me down,they can have it.I would rather be behind someone than having someone run beside me for 20 miles..
And imagine this, the guy that's been stubborn and running side by side with you for twenty miles causes you to be a victim of road rage in some cases. If you're ever being the stubborn guy, just remember if the truck in front of you gets brake checked, you're gonna eat his rear bumper for lunch.