Yellow | Things are not always as they appear

Bruno

gainfully employed ?";'':/!??
Credits
Some things to mull over before you cast your ballot on the concessions YRC is asking you to.swallow.
1. YRC put in a bid to buy ABF this spring. Where was the money coming from ?
2. Why would the banks let YRC swing at the end of the rope and effectively kill off $110 million in interest payments per year ?
3. The economists are all very bullish about next year and more jobs were added in November thany month in over 5 yrs. This brings unemployment to its lowest levels in 5 yrs
4. YRC has to make its first balloon payment as I understand it, in February. With the economy in a serious upswing, the cost of borrowing money goes up. They need to secure their refinancing before this happens.
5. I read a link that was posted on this forum that outlined some business interests that YRC has in China which are not publicly traded and therefore not required to divulge their finances. Maybe some of the 3.4 billion in concessions we paid to them went into other more profitable ventures ?

These are just some things that have come to my mind as I'm thinking about the recent developments at YRC. I definitely want us to survive, I just don't buy the terroristic threatening they're using about going bankrupt. I don't believe its an " either this or that" situation. Just my two cents.

Some things to mull over before you cast your ballot on the concessions YRC is asking you to.swallow.
1. YRC put in a bid to buy ABF this spring. Where was the money coming from ?
2. Why would the banks let YRC swing at the end of the rope and effectively kill off $110 million in interest payments per year ?
3. The economists are all very bullish about next year and more jobs were added in November thany month in over 5 yrs. This brings unemployment to its lowest levels in 5 yrs
4. YRC has to make its first balloon payment as I understand it, in February. With the economy in a serious upswing, the cost of borrowing money goes up. They need to secure their refinancing before this happens.
5. I read a link that was posted on this forum that outlined some business interests that YRC has in China which are not publicly traded and therefore not required to divulge their finances. Maybe some of the 3.4 billion in concessions we paid to them went into other more profitable ventures ?

These are just some things that have come to my mind as I'm thinking about the recent developments at YRC. I definitely want us to survive, I just don't buy the terroristic threatening they're using about going bankrupt. I don't believe its an " either this or that" situation. Just my two cents.
I wonder where in the USA this 'serious economic upswing' exists? :regretful: not in a world where Obamacare is causing massive healh insurance cancellations- costing Middle Class Americans an extra 500-600 a month... :duh: The False Jobs number doesn't match BLS numbers. Next that causes the Fed to cut the fake bank bailout via QE Infinity. There's a financial collapse coming, actually...

BID to buy ABF when we are sooo BROKE ,and Welch knew when these payments were due ??? it's all a game to them !!!

BID to buy ABF when we are sooo BROKE ,and Welch knew when these payments were due ??? it's all a game to them !!!
Its all a game to everyone. anyone with options has long gone. if it isn't a game why are you playing on a keyboard ? You should be looking for a job...

yrc wanted to buy ABF with No Money- use ABF's equity to refinance and save YRC. at this point i can't see anything saving them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.
And the way i look at it, As long as YRCW can make the interest payments every month, which they are.
The Banks are happy and content with that. That is interest money, Basically it's free money is what the banks are getting.

If it ever came to YRCW not making the interest payments, then its time to start saying our good-byes
I could be wrong but thats JMO

I agree.
And the way i look at it, As long as YRCW can make the interest payments every month, which they are.
The Banks are happy and content with that. That is interest money, Basically it's free money is what the banks are getting.

If it ever came to YRCW not making the interest payments, then its time to start saying our good-byes
I could be wrong but thats JMO
The USA is still making Interest-Only payments on the borrowed $30 Billion to pay for WWI, in 1917...... Not even touched the Principle yet....