Things must be that bad !

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
Stop and think , the company keeps leaving none union nice glossy crap on the tables for you to read , the same stuff most of you all know , they must think you people are not that bright .. local drivers are aware of the past history of some union .. Things are just that bad here at NCT i guess .. How can they justify not giving a pay increase for the cost of living ... Nothing !!! after six years ... So stop with the NONE UNION .. That management team made this happen to themselves ... They should have news letters out saying , wow we screwed and stop blaming the Union ... But then again M O that's how it works take from the bottom and give to the top ... Didn't you say something like that at the local drivers breakfast .. Thats right thats how it works something like that ... Correct me if I'm wrong , please ? Or better !! people that i know that work at NCT are on the fence about Voting .. After finding out there is no fence stopping them from leaving M O . They have change there minds and now are Voting yes .. you think being here for just a year or less ..makes it okay ? NO , people here have work hard to build this company and now to see it get run down the tubes , management has made people turn to a Union is correct ... you should be out in the parking lot handing the drivers coffee in the mornings, they gave you a job .. YOU ROAD MEN , LADY'S and local drivers make it happen ... LONG DAYS AND AWAY FROM HOME ... Just one percent back may have changed things ... But NOTHING .. or did someone in management get something ?

Nice rousing speech. But here's the thing, they can justify not giving a raise because they don't have the money to do so. That DnB report WAS FALSIFIED AND ISN'T REAL look at my thread about it
http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...tation/99948-supposed-hoovers-d-b-report.html
or go research what a real support should look like, you'll see the difference for yourself. So no, you have no proof that management took bonuses. Moreover, your post is laced with bias. Here's what I ask of anyone that reads anything on here,
critically read what's being given to you, get rid of the rousing speech and fiery rhetoric, look at the numbers, and look at the facts

The report is not falsified it was paid for online $49 you can get the same report!
We also have them on tape admitting that they took the bonuses and that they financed them as well!!!
You have a tape that says otherwise ? Anytime you want to watch it let us know ...
So stop posting false accusations that you have nothing to back any of it up!!
Your boiler point D&B example doesn't mean ****. For all we know you made that up!!! Pay the $49 like we did
And you will have the facts and the truth !!! And yes again they took the bonus we have Mark and Jerry on TAPE admitting it.
But I'm sure if you listened to it we had voice interpreters say it on tape!!

You have nothing we have the facts in black and white and on tape

DriveforFree & TeamsterForever.....the Truth will be out...I know this is frustrating. Who cares about the Fabulous 4 they will not matter in the long run.

2 of you don't work here and one former employee was almost fired for stealing time.

Hmm listen to your opinions ? Have people like you represent me and the rest of us drivers.

I will take a pass.

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT CALLED UNION DUES !!

Mark thank you very much for proving my point.
Can't won't trust you & the teamster with my family's future.

2 of you don't work here and one former employee was almost fired for stealing time.

Hmm listen to your opinions ? Have people like you represent me and the rest of us drivers.

I will take a pass.

I don't work for NCT and the outcome of the vote will not affect me either way. But I'll offer an outsider's opinion for what it's worth. It appears to me that the choice is simple. If you are happy the way things are then vote no. If you feel that things should be better then vote yes and work with the union to improve conditions at NCT.

it comes down to making it worse than making it better, putting ourselves in a tough position.

Teamsterforever is retired, thats great. i still have 15+years of work, and i dont think i want this job to go down the drain

i get home at night, i get fair pay and my dispatcher works well with me...

i dont have much to ask more then that right now

it comes down to making it worse than making it better, putting ourselves in a tough position.

Teamsterforever is retired, thats great. i still have 15+years of work, and i dont think i want this job to go down the drain

i get home at night, i get fair pay and my dispatcher works well with me...

i dont have much to ask more then that right now

jbusy12--dont be afraid my brother--there are many that will have your back as there is strength in numbers....great point about teamster---Retired with a pension in presume---i ask you how does your retirement look 15 years from now ? i assume you have a 401k ? maybe putting a little aside here and there...do you think that will be enough. i know Most the dispatchers are great at NCTY-- good guys
The union is designed and is perfect for workers just like yourslf--your hardworking, honest, reliable and would do anything to protect your family.....exackly what the union represents--the hardwoking man that built this country...picture yourself 15 years from now if the vote dont pass---i would always wonder if i did enough and could i have done more to make my life better...the choice is yours---dont listen to all the BS on here...but really think about 6 years ago and the sacrifices you made for NCTY and the promises that were broken . if you dont stand up for your self now--will you ever ? and if the union gets in i guarantee you they will fight to improve your lifestyle every day !!

The report is not falsified it was paid for online $49 you can get the same report!
We also have them on tape admitting that they took the bonuses and that they financed them as well!!!
You have a tape that says otherwise ? Anytime you want to watch it let us know ...
So stop posting false accusations that you have nothing to back any of it up!!
Your boiler point D&B example doesn't mean ****. For all we know you made that up!!! Pay the $49 like we did
And you will have the facts and the truth !!! And yes again they took the bonus we have Mark and Jerry on TAPE admitting it.
But I'm sure if you listened to it we had voice interpreters say it on tape!!

You have nothing we have the facts in black and white and on tape

Haha, ok, let me explain this to you

I literally lay it out in black and white, those are not, I repeat, are not real reports.
Really?? False accusations? Nothing back to up?
I have posted and listed EVERY RESOURCE AND CITATION.

I linked to the DnB site. Please tell me how that's not a real source, I dare you. And guess what? Your report doesn't look anything like the professional reports from DnB. Where are your sources?
Oh and by the way, nice sound recorder mashup on facebook, I'll make a thread on that later ;)

In conclusion, please get on my level

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't we tell you before knobody cares what you say ?
Like I said before if i stood if front of you and told you the sky is blue you would t believe us
We are not answering you anymore

My God, haha, you guys are textbook. Because you can't or won't debate me, you'll just try to discredit me or shut me up. think it'll work?

to everyone reading at home, I've been nothing but honest and forthright in my thinking and trying to get to the best option, ultimately it's up to you