R&L | Think about this....

i should have been more specific. the older ch series macks aren't that bad. it's the visions that are trash. of course the company (r&l) doomed these trucks right from the factory. they are turned down way to much (even before the current fuel situation). this causes for more wear and tear on the drive train which makes them break down a lot. i'm sure at a place with no hills, they do just fine but here in the northeast they are pretty much garbage. the funny thing is too is that if they were set up at the manufacturers settings, they would be more dependable and use less fuel.:hysterical:

that's a big 10-4, RL will do what they can to keep the food on the tables for their employees. we are hangin around alot better than most trucking companies.

I think so too. I hope we all make it through this. I will do whatever asked to help the company succeed. I know I am not always positive but in these times we must find the positives an build on them.

Yeah really. I could care less how underpowered and slow my old dog is. Its got heat, air, rides good and the radio works.

i don't know about you but i care about my safety. lets see how those luxuries work for you when your out of work after getting rear-ended doing 15-20 mph up a hill.

i don't know about you but i care about my safety. lets see how those luxuries work for you when your out of work after getting rear-ended doing 15-20 mph up a hill.

This hills that slow my pupply dog down slow down all the others to.... Maybe we go a little slower but I run my four-ways and stay to the right..

No matter how pissed we are they ain't going to buy us large cars brother. Do the best you can...