Think about your family

bob 101

TB Lurker
Credits
go back to work guys the union not coming back . it guys like me that got you job .i fill for you . i been in the ltl buss for over 22 years. so think about you family and get back to work before it to late. :popcorn:

go back to work guys the union not coming back . it guys like me that got you job .i fill for you . i been in the ltl buss for over 22 years. so think about you family and get back to work before it to late. :popcorn:

Ya right.... Listen to the illiterate .... He'll go back to hauling containers in and out of the port once Oak Harbor's labor charges are settled. The Teamsters will be back.
Stand Strong Boys, In Solidarity, Bam

:nutkick::nutkick:Bam its guys like you that will be looking for a new job . Dont be fooled by this guy or the union .get back to work .before your wife looks for a new parter. Will i got to go to work now . See on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to work? What work? this company is barely operating and they are operating at a loss. The company has no chance of survival as they still have the same very lame upper management in place and the people who know the jobs are out on the line. As for taking my job, ENJOY:hysterical: and look over your shoulder for the next company change in your pay or change in your medical deduction, you have NO FUTURE here. Go back to your desk and realize all you can do is sit and watch as the end is near.

:nutkick::nutkick:Bam its guys like you that will be looking for a new job . Dont be fooled by this guy or the union .get back to work .before your wife looks for a new parter. Will i got to go to work now . See on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My job is secure.... Yours at OHFL is temporary... Work on your English Skills and you could get a real job. You can't possibly enjoy crossing a picket line and being looked at as a 2nd class citizen....You heard of the NLRB? Look into the charges and be prepared for OHFL to do it to you too... That is if you're there long enough.
Sorry I didn't realize the acronym for "Still Can Afford Beer" was not allowed here.
Later, Bam

This company is on its way out like the Dinosaur. After Mary gets her half and Mandi gets her share. If the strikers are really lucky... Daves wife and Eds Xwife will end up with the company:1036316054:

Glad to see that 22 years in the LTL business matured you into a great human being... My guess is you're under 25 and either English is not your primary language or school didn't agree with you. Am I right? Sure I am.
Later, Bam

I am thinking about my family! Thats why I am out on the line! As others have pointed out you are obviously NOT one of the brighter light bulbs in the pack! You will not be working for joak harbor for long simply because their days are numbered. The writing is on the wall, but your obvious illiteracy is keeping you from seeing that.
The vp's will not be happy until they have employees that are sustandard in all aspects of the industry from pay to prefessionalism. They simply have spoiled brat syndrome (if they don't get their own way they don't want to play). The vp's do not care about anything except for themselves.

I am thinking about my family! Thats why I am out on the line! As others have pointed out you are obviously NOT one of the brighter light bulbs in the pack! You will not be working for joak harbor for long simply because their days are numbered. The writing is on the wall, but your obvious illiteracy is keeping you from seeing that.
The vp's will not be happy until they have employees that are sustandard in all aspects of the industry from pay to prefessionalism. They simply have spoiled brat syndrome (if they don't get their own way they don't want to play). The vp's do not care about anything except for themselves.
100% correct as usual !:1036316054:

MRBG, you should proofread your postings before you call someone illiterate.

So my typing isn't all that great. At least I got my point across in unbroken english. From what I can see from your postings you must be a real company worker. So your opininon does not carry much weight with me in the first place.

nope, not a company worker or a union supporter either. Looks like you guys lost this one though
I don't see how you figure that with 4 cases aginst joak harbor apparently going to federal court, and a 5th one probably right on it's heels. The company is basicaly washed up because of poor mangement they just have not admited it yet. Yes there may be jobs lost. but no company that operates the way joak harbor has should be allowed to be in business in the first place.
So you see we have Not lost, and in fact are far from it! In fact the company is the one loosing from all sides actually, and the true union workers are still standing strong, or have already gotten other jobs elswhere.

Joak harbor is headed down a VERY streep hill, on the brakes have all but gone out!:TR10driving03:

:nutkick::nutkick:if oak harbor is going down hill then why are you not looking for a new job. and stop standing out with a sign in you hand. why ? I think you guys know why oak harbor is not going anywere. there just geting rid the bad apples.

:nutkick::nutkick:if oak harbor is going down hill then why are you not looking for a new job. and stop standing out with a sign in you hand. why ? I think you guys know why oak harbor is not going anywere. there just geting rid the bad apples.

Some of us are employed elsewhere and some of us are still looking. Most of us employed or not will not leave this fight the numbers on the line should show that. Dave and Ed wanted this fight and we intend to end it. As for Joke Harbor not going anywhere? probably because of all the legal problems and the NLRB charges they have very few options as to which way this company can go.:TR10driving03:

First of all company man, I have another job, and I am there in my spare time to help make sure either joak harbor goes down, or settles one of the two. Either way :butt kiss: such as yourself will be going down the road. Unless you are one of the management suck #*&$# that are under qualified in the first place. The bad apples (as you put it) are the traitors that crossed.
Joke harbor has become just that A JOKE! Even if they were to come to their senses, it is probably already to late for them to make it. They have been more concerned about getting their own way (spoiled brat syndrome) that they would rather go out of business. It sure is strange that the vps think that the customers are actually there because of the company other than the employees that actually took care of the customers in the first place(maybe that is why joak harbors freight levels are ata an all time low, and have been since the strike started).
I have spoken with many of my customers, and they all have said the same most of the current employees at joak harbor are just that JOKES. The only reason they ship witht the company in the first place is because of customer requests. So mr company man just stay in your own little dream world, and maybe you wont see your world caving in around you. In the mean time how are those pay cuts treating you? And how is that pos company medical, and 401k doing?
Joak harbor is no longer a preimier LTL company they are just another substandard company going down in flames simply because of the owners own stupidity, and greed.

Enough said

We have to show truck companies across this country that illegal union busting tactics don't work. We are out there for Teamsters everywhere.

Welcome to TB bob101. I hope you enjoy the sparring you've engaged in so quickly here. Some of these guys are professionals at chewing up management types so keep your blood pressure down. :popcorn: