Think about your family

I can see you are there for the Teamsters. It is not hard to see since you have no facts about the company at all, only misinformation from your teamster rep. Remember, try not to follow your leader to the edge of the cliff! He is going to push you off. You think Al H and the rest care about you? HA HA HA

Sorry no more "Mr" you need to have testicles to be called Mr. So again:tongue0002: and go to a different blog please:nutkick:

:nutkick::nutkick:if oak harbor is going down hill then why are you not looking for a new job. and stop standing out with a sign in you hand. why ? I think you guys know why oak harbor is not going anywere. there just geting rid the bad apples.

Do not know what you are, but you are no different than the vp brothers. I just amazes me to think that someone could be so stupid to think that it was a good idea to throw away years of experience that we all had with this company. Bad apples? Come on, be real! You do not get to be at the top with bad apples. Your opinion regarding a positive future for this company is another example of your arrogance and blatant disregard for those of us who helped create this giant. I am still looking for work and the actions of these so-called Christian businessmen have literally destroyed my family’s future. I am on the verge of losing everything, if I lose my home I’ll never be able to buy again and that makes for a bleak future for my children. (Sure love those Christian values you all have there) As for me, I will still be out on this line until this company folds in on itself and destroys the vp’s as well. It is funny that the name of the destroyer is David, because the rock is in the air and this Goliath is coming down.

:TR10driving03::beerchug:

First of all company man, I have another job, and I am there in my spare time to help make sure either joak harbor goes down, or settles one of the two. Either way :butt kiss: such as yourself will be going down the road. Unless you are one of the management suck #*&$# that are under qualified in the first place. The bad apples (as you put it) are the traitors that crossed.
Joke harbor has become just that A JOKE! Even if they were to come to their senses, it is probably already to late for them to make it. They have been more concerned about getting their own way (spoiled brat syndrome) that they would rather go out of business. It sure is strange that the vps think that the customers are actually there because of the company other than the employees that actually took care of the customers in the first place(maybe that is why joak harbors freight levels are ata an all time low, and have been since the strike started).
I have spoken with many of my customers, and they all have said the same most of the current employees at joak harbor are just that JOKES. The only reason they ship witht the company in the first place is because of customer requests. So mr company man just stay in your own little dream world, and maybe you wont see your world caving in around you. In the mean time how are those pay cuts treating you? And how is that pos company medical, and 401k doing?
Joak harbor is no longer a preimier LTL company they are just another substandard company going down in flames simply because of the owners own stupidity, and greed.

Enough said

Dude, you should buy your own truck since "YOUR" customers love you so much. I am sure they will support you, through thick and thin, like now! Atta Boy. A guy like you, should be a bidding war going on for your services!!!!!

Dude, you should buy your own truck since "YOUR" customers love you so much. I am sure they will support you, through thick and thin, like now! Atta Boy. A guy like you, should be a bidding war going on for your services!!!!!

No need to when I can work for a different company, and still get the freight.... Go blab your company :butt kiss: b.s. some where else. You're misinformed spew means nothing here.

go back to work guys the union not coming back . it guys like me that got you job .i fill for you . i been in the ltl buss for over 22 years. so think about you family and get back to work before it to late. :popcorn:

Ya know... Over 22 years in the LTL business and the best you can do is crossing a picket line to work for Joke Harbor?? Something is wrong with this picture.... So tell us... Are you a felon, retarded, an alien or what???
Later, Bam

sorry i have been neglecting this forum i have read about as much as i can stand of these socalled ohfl employees next time i get a virus on my comp i'll have to go to the library so that i can stay in the loop with that all said here it goes ohfl will never be the same with or with out the teamsters 1 with out the teamsters we have seen massive layoffs and decline in business levels ( i know i know the baddd economy right ) 2 WE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME GOING BACK TO WORK AND GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR A CO. THAT WOULD LEAVE US IN THE COLD DURING HOLIDAYS 3 real god fearing men and women would never treat thier worst enemies like that and expect them to come crawling on hands and knees what ever happened to treat others as you would treat yourself 4 kinda goes with # 1 pay cuts 10 % not because of the economy but because of the yrc problem the only difference is yrc opened up the books ohfl will never do that makes you kinda wonder huh 5 you wouldnt even have a line to cross if we didnt help build this company up to what it was prior to sept 22 so if you want to go around saying that ohfl is this or that you are just blowin smoke we know exactly what ohfl is many of us have been there alot longer than you have many of our new employers are making it awfully hard to consider going back so if ohfl wants to get rid of the bad apples they might want to check the produce a little better and since when did they start shopping at the discount produce market any ways ....... sorry for the long post but its been awhile

i almost forgot we have only lost if we gave up and since the majority of us have not give up you can figure it out right? what ever the outcome is this fight will never be over there will always be companies trying to shortchange the workin man while they reap record profits and some one or some people better yet will always have to stand up fight for whats fair just because you few are ok with paycuts and inferior health care and no retirement doesnt mean that we are so when we win you can kindly tell your future employer that you dont need fair pay or medical insurance and that you want to work until you die but i dont believe that we can work under those conditions so win or lose isnt really a factor for us were strongt enough to go the distance and resiliant enough to put up with what ever comes our way but smart enough to secure our future by any means necessary

Most of the opposition on this forum either seems to come from ignorant, semi-illiterate, filth-spewing little worms or from individuals who seem to suffer from too much time spent on their knees under certain management desks.

The gist of their arguments seem to be we are "stupid" for standing up for our rights, or we are being misled by the "evil" union leadership, or are simply angry that we dared rebel against the obviously all-knowing and all-seeing David and Edward VP, who both clearly have been blessed by the Almighty with a highly-developed business acumen coupled with almost divine customer service and sales skills.

For gentlemen like ironeagle and bob 101, the last couple of sentences above are what we would describe as "sarcasm".

Those who come on here with opposing viewpoints, for the most part, seem to subscribe to the point of view that would best be described as "slavish" and "ignorant", not to mention distincly lacking in logic, reason, or God forbid... facts.

They strike me as individuals who if told by a boss to jump off of a cliff, would do so willingly and without question.

Why?

Because slaves are used to being ordered around, and are trained to never, EVER question anything. If you are property, your only value is what the boss determines your value to be. And you would never, ever question it, because slaves don't EVER question anything, or stand up for themselves, or fight for principles.

Slaves are fed and housed and given work to do, and are happy to never have to stand out in the cold with an emnpty belly merely for the sake of a principle or higher ideal.

Now, are the lovely and superior individuals who are now working at Oak Harbor slaves in the literal sense?

Well... yes and no. But mostly yes. You can figure out the parallels without me having to fill in the details.

But in the figurative sense, are these... individuals of whom I speak... slaves?

Oh... ABSOLUTELY! Without a doubt. And the funny thing is, most of them know it, deep down inside. They would never admit it to the likes of me or you, but they know it. Especially the picket line-crossers. Very few of them could ever look me or my fellows in the eye proudly for what they have done.

They are owned now.

Slaves. Property.

Cattle.

And they are damned.

They know it. And we know it.

Forever, and ever.

Damned.

Most of the opposition on this forum either seems to come from ignorant, semi-illiterate, filth-spewing little worms or from individuals who seem to suffer from too much time spent on their knees under certain management desks.

The gist of their arguments seem to be we are "stupid" for standing up for our rights, or we are being misled by the "evil" union leadership, or are simply angry that we dared rebel against the obviously all-knowing and all-seeing David and Edward VP, who both clearly have been blessed by the Almighty with a highly-developed business acumen coupled with almost divine customer service and sales skills.

For gentlemen like ironeagle and bob 101, the last couple of sentences above are what we would describe as "sarcasm".

Those who come on here with opposing viewpoints, for the most part, seem to subscribe to the point of view that would best be described as "slavish" and "ignorant", not to mention distincly lacking in logic, reason, or God forbid... facts.

They strike me as individuals who if told by a boss to jump off of a cliff, would do so willingly and without question.

Why?

Because slaves are used to being ordered around, and are trained to never, EVER question anything. If you are property, your only value is what the boss determines your value to be. And you would never, ever question it, because slaves don't EVER question anything, or stand up for themselves, or fight for principles.

Slaves are fed and housed and given work to do, and are happy to never have to stand out in the cold with an emnpty belly merely for the sake of a principle or higher ideal.

Now, are the lovely and superior individuals who are now working at Oak Harbor slaves in the literal sense?

Well... yes and no. But mostly yes. You can figure out the parallels without me having to fill in the details.

But in the figurative sense, are these... individuals of whom I speak... slaves?

Oh... ABSOLUTELY! Without a doubt. And the funny thing is, most of them know it, deep down inside. They would never admit it to the likes of me or you, but they know it. Especially the picket line-crossers. Very few of them could ever look me or my fellows in the eye proudly for what they have done.

They are owned now.

Slaves. Property.

Cattle.

And they are damned.

They know it. And we know it.

Forever, and ever.

Damned.

YOU ARE A SICK INDIVIDUAL! People are pretty good in here but George, you are plain sick!

If this is sickness, I've got the FEVER!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really... what a bunch of maroons we have in management!

Typically a person that has so much fear that they follow an organization to the death of their future could never exist without that organization. As a hard working responsible person, to my family, my coworkers and my company, I am not afraid without the teamsters. You are. Let me correct your spelling, what you are is a MORON! Thanks for your worthless input.

I think tripper is exactly the kind of employee OHFL needs right now hardworking, dedicated, and painfully ignorant. Things have a way of working out, and regardless of what you think is right, the world around you isn't going to just disappear as I am sure you would like to believe. This company is done! Put a fork in em they are only delaying the inevitable, folks like yourself are going to have to face a harsh reality very soon. To be honest I don't feel all that sorry for you, even though I know retardation isn't a choice.

I give it till the middle to the end of February, at the very latest. Maybe sooner. They have the NLRB forcing them into a trial over the ULP charges, and Davie-boy and Li'l Eddy got most every door slammed firmly shut in their ugly mugs on last week's desperate, last-gamble sales junket.

Where do they go from here, but down... down... down?

And so they will GO DOWN!

I think tripper is exactly the kind of employee OHFL needs right now hardworking, dedicated, and painfully ignorant. Things have a way of working out, and regardless of what you think is right, the world around you isn't going to just disappear as I am sure you would like to believe. This company is done! Put a fork in em they are only delaying the inevitable, folks like yourself are going to have to face a harsh reality very soon. To be honest I don't feel all that sorry for you, even though I know retardation isn't a choice.

Such an angry boy. You are already feeling the harsh reality aren't you. You should watch your mouth about handicap people. But all things considered, you must be one of the great that built OHFL. No OHFL never employed an idot before.:duh::loser:

Such an angry boy. You are already feeling the harsh reality aren't you. You should watch your mouth about handicap people. But all things considered, you must be one of the great that built OHFL. No OHFL never employed an idot before I came along.:duh::loser:

Were you the driver that showed up at United Warehouse with 14 Teamsters today? seems like you wet yourself and called for help and all they could send was a salesman to help. O-well he probably had nothing better to do as most of Oaks former customers are tired of the company lies.:party-smiley-017:

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men (or women) to do nothing"

daytripper i believe he was saying maroon not moron similar but it is a correct spelling you just wanted to sound like you caught a mistake it happens when your used to looking real hard for any little thing to complain about i think they in upper management call it micromanaging i call it a waste of time ........