Thinking about crossing the line

The guys on the portland line are in it for the long haul. If the teamster jobs are gone then you are at the mercy of your boss. The biggest :butt kiss: will be the only ones working.

I must agree with you Puff Driver, I think those guys on the strike probably won't come back. With economy tanking and trucking companies laying off I just don't see where the Teamsters have any leverage. It is a bad deal for the picketers..... I am not saying this to be mean to the union or the picketers but it is the reality of the situation.

The company can not afford its loss of revenue and we are not through taking that away yet.We will get a contract or leave the b-tt kissers jobless too. Don't mess with real Teamsters.

Going out of business party

The company can not afford its loss of revenue and we are not through taking that away yet.We will get a contract or leave the b-tt kissers jobless too. Don't mess with real Teamsters.

My Dad wants to have a OAK HARBOR GOING OUT OF BUSINESS PARTY, Have balloons and have hotdogs and Pop for free. Then send out a invitation to all the customers. Have a raffel and give away teamsters drivers used OAK HARBOR jackets and hats. Dad does not think that the company can last much longer, We have seen to many trucks at the terminal not being used.

dont do it. im currently LAID OFF. but i would work truck stop lots and sell a kidney
BEFORE I WOULD CROSS A PICKET LINE. respect.