Yellow | This board clogged with paid wall street hacks and nonunion liars

So if I get your drift, if a broker for a multi billion dollar mutual fund needs advice he goes to a driver on tb instead of looking at all the financial information and goes to an investment manager to get a skid moved with a forklift. Makes sense to me. Hows that old saying go, "when yrc teamsters speak, nobody listens"! PS: Joe, p-m me with some investment advice on scrape metal, I hear alot is coming on the market soon.

Turbo, making sense, this turkeys cooked. Still a No vote to me. Where's Annieo when you need her? Personally I think with this Pos Company coming back for a third time they intentionally closed the doors. Mr. Zollars, I hope your Higher Power can forgive you for your Greed, because I certainly will have a hard time finding any forgiveness for your destruction of 70 plus thousand jobs. You sir (I say that lightly) should be strung up, tar and feathered,and suffer a fate I wouldn't wish on any man. Good-Day

I would conclude that at this moment in the trucking industry all you need is a national network and they will come..
Do you really believe they have a doubt about surviving if they were allowed to be competitive with the work rules

with out the concessions they won't have any desire to compete..you ain't saving them bro..you will definetly be saving yourself..and please with the teamster gut check pride and tall talk..I mean let's talk brains

Time to give it up Joe.

I would conclude that at this moment in the trucking industry all you need is a national network and they will come..
Do you really believe they have a doubt about surviving if they were allowed to be competitive with the work rules

with out the concessions they won't have any desire to compete..you ain't saving them bro..you will definetly be saving yourself..and please with the teamster gut check pride and tall talk..I mean let's talk brains

Mines revved up and ready to go, anyone you care to suggest to debate with? I don't want to take advantage of you.

I like this post! Totally agree there are folks here trying to distort the reality. Don't understand all of these hard core "No" voters...if they are so against it why not just abstain from the voting and go somewhere else...don't destroy the "golden goose" for all the others

So if I get your drift, if a broker for a multi billion dollar mutual fund needs advice he goes to a driver on tb instead of looking at all the financial information and goes to an investment manager to get a skid moved with a forklift. Makes sense to me. Hows that old saying go, "when yrc teamsters speak, nobody listens"! PS: Joe, p-m me with some investment advice on scrape metal, I hear alot is coming on the market soon.

Turbo, youre a bit misinformed. You ought to reads up on the wave of negativity generated against a company and stock on TV, newsletters, internet forums and message boards like this one. Yes, people are paid to disseminate lies and negativity about a company to make money watching them fall...and stocks have been demolished with naked shorting, driving many companies out of business. Its time to wake up and realize that where theres money, theres evil. Make no mistake, people aligned against yelloe would gladly see all employees starving to death for a profit.

no turbo, you got it all twisted..first of all, I don't give advice. Dr Phil gives advice. If a broker for a multi billion dollar mutual fund needs advice he does not go to a driver on TB and he does not look at all the financial information..he should get all his advice from Dr Phil

Nobody can give you advice after you've been collecting for a while. If you don't enjoy making your own decisions, you're never going to make much money on scrap metal especially if you bet YRC will exit the market

besides I lost too much money making bad bets in the stock market to give advice including betting on YRC..I mean I tried to help them out but the debt swap deal
cost me a few bucks. The only advice I can give with certainty is don't bet against YRC. You will lose money

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
most dogs out there are inclined to believe-
-
angry-smiley-225.gif

sometimes it's worse to win a fight than to lose.

IMO, teamguy is the YRCW paid ringer. Many of his posts look scripted. This looks like a followup theme, to make him look credible.

IMO, teamguy is the YRCW paid ringer. Many of his posts look scripted. This looks like a followup theme, to make him look credible.

Thats pretty funny there partner. No, I just want to get the real members to see past the non and hedge find bullshit which is all over the board. What is funny is how alot of people here call yellow by the srtock symbol YRCW- the kind of people poisoning the board. But if youre happy thinking Im a plant here, go on. I simply want to save those out there thinking emotionally from making abig mistake theyll regret, and sufferr for.

He must be a team player, because he takes it for the team, and he's the guy to do it. :1sm364jumpbed: Enough said. :LMAO:

Thats pretty funny there partner. No, I just want to get the real members to see past the non and hedge find bullshit which is all over the board. What is funny is how alot of people here call yellow by the srtock symbol YRCW- the kind of people poisoning the board. But if youre happy thinking Im a plant here, go on. I simply want to save those out there thinking emotionally from making abig mistake theyll regret, and sufferr for.

Don't forget to put the D onthe end YRCW"D" til the end(END) of October DDDDDDDDD